Just to alert people in case they haven't signed online in a bit and/or are just on discord (hopefully they see this through the disc forum alert anyway)
I'm pleased to announce that I will be organizing a 2-versus-2 duel tournament! Depending on how many teams sign up, we may go straight into elimination rounds with pairings decided randomly, or have an additional round-robin series to narrow down the top few teams vying for first place.
Fights will take place in the coming weeks, with the date of the finals decided at a later point in time. Each person may only sign up once, and cannot participate in multiple teams.
To keep all contestants on equal footing, the above contest will be restricted to those at MIL 75. For those BELOW MIL 75, fret not! I shall hold a Free-for-all 2-versus-2 tournament just for you as well. The date and time for this lower-MIL fight will be announced later as well.
Prizes: (Prizes below are per team, NOT per person per team)
MIL 75 bracket Teams
1st place: 400 Credits
2nd place: 200 Credits
3rd place: 100 Credits
Below-75 MIL Teams (FFA)
1st place: 200 Credits
Participation prize: 5 credits to ALL participants in this bracket
All other donations for prizes are also welcome!
Thank you all for reading this far. For now, to register, please send me a message (in game to Xuthori) with the following details: TEAM NAME, Team members, MIL bracket.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS Starsday in the 3rd week of Starmourn, 961 A.E.
(//That should be 20 Dec 2020, Sunday 0000 hrs GMT)
- Duels and Spars to take place in Arenas UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED to BETWEEN TEAMS (Its come to my attention that this can probably only be achieved via FFAs, but I'll figure this out - worst case scenario ppl just duel out in the open and I'll reimburse the clone costs.)
- No class combination restrictions (I'm aware 2x BEAST can out damage ez, but I'll keep it open for now unless people think this pairing should be banned for sure.)
- You may change classes BETWEEN fights
- No COSMPIERCER POWERS ALLOWED
- (new rule in case open area duel) - No outside interference allowed. And no rezz'ing allowed - each participant only has one life per match
For more information, feedback, or comments, please contact me directly via Message (in game to Xuthori)!
Come forth and test your might!!
//OOC: This is my first time organizing something like this, so if there are any serious imbalances or things I may not have thought about, please let me know!