Skip to content

How do you move around inside your ship?

Like if you want to see some of the other rooms in it?

Comments

• If you have added other rooms, the same way you do any other room, north, south, etc. Ships only come with the bridge, though. New rooms cost 25k marks, and each ship class has a different number of rooms it can support. Destroyers, for example, can hold 12 total. Interceptors can have 2. You get to select the type of room, which affects the default descriptions and what props will spawn, and can also turn prop spawning on and off and redescribe and rename rooms. Certain promotions can also unlock rooms with mechanical functionality, like refrigeration, music rehearsal, etc.
  • Slight correction, refit varies between superstructure. So it does generally follow that larger classes have more, but it's not static. Like the Stalker (cheapest corvette superstructure) has a capacity of 5, while the Sunderer (most expensive corvette) has a capacity of 8.
  • As you asked for a numpad ship flying package, I assume you installed it. It will conflict with your numpad movement, therefore you will have to make a alias toggle for it, or just use cardinal directions while on ship as commands "North", "East" etc.
  • Well considering that most ships only have one r
    Valincora said:
    ...Ships only come with the bridge, though. New rooms cost 25k marks, and each ship class has a different number of rooms it can support...
    Thanks
    Adding new rooms is way beyond my budget, so unless there's a quest reward that gives a ship with more than one room it looks like It's not something I'll have to worry about.