Skip to content

How do level restrictions on maps work?

edited November 2020 in Questions and Answers
If you are not within the level range does that mean you can not enter that map?

Comments

• I'm not really sure what you mean. Do you mean the space map or the ground map? Either way tbh there aren't level restrictions on any maps, as far as I know, apart from parts of the main quest which are instances, and wildernesses which I think are L30+.
  • When you type 'areas' the game lists level ranges, for example the Dregs of Litharge has a level range of 1 to 10.

• There's nothing stopping you from walking into an area that you are not levelled for. Save for dying horribly, and doing little to no damage.
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • The main thing I was worried about was not being able to enter maps that are lower level than me.
  • Nope you can go pretty much anywhere. 
    [Cassandra]: Poet will be unsurprised to learn that she has unread news.
  • The level range may have an effect on the level of gear that drops off of mobs in that level. When hunting worms in Whittler's Hollow most of the stuff seems to be capped at level 19 with a one time drop of a level 22 item.