Skip to content

Tradeskill Lists? (also a super secret bonus suggestion)

So I'm saving up to get a permit. I'm considering getting ship modding and furnishing. But I'm curious about the others.  Fashioning and Cuisine are in the wiki.  Could anyone be so kind and provide me with the others?

That's one thing I miss from Lusternia, you could AB <SKILL> and take a peek. Any chance we can do that here too?

Comments

• Spoilered to keep the post looking short. The skills don't specifically state which items you learn when you learn a new ability, you have to check with the list in DESIGN TYPES to find out, but there's little Y and N in the list if you know it or not. Shipmodding hasn't been fleshed out as of yet, so it's an unknown as to what it does. Could behave like weapon and armor modding, might not.

Though if i had to guess, the intent for shipmodding is/was that its more like modifying what the rooms in your ship do (there's an optional argument in the ship room building command for a mod), not so much building custom engine parts. Could be just one aspect of it, who knows.

Furnishing is as follows:
    -- SLEEPING (Furnishing) ------------------------------------------------------
    You know how to craft the humblest cot or the most epic four-poster behemoth. To view the
    patterns you can use see DESIGN TYPES FURNISHING.
    Skill:                  Furnishing
    Command:                FURNISHING
    Known:                  Yes
    Lessons:                90 Lessons
    Ability type:           Noncombat utility
    Base balance time:      5.00 seconds

AB FURNISHING SEATING
    -- SEATING (Furnishing) -------------------------------------------------------
    Pull up a chair! You've learned the ins and outs of things to sit down on. To view the
    patterns you can use see DESIGN TYPES FURNISHING.
    Lessons:                270 Lessons

AB FURNISHING STORAGE
    -- STORAGE (Furnishing) -------------------------------------------------------
    After much study and practice, you've mastered the art of living your best organized life,
    and can craft containers to your heart's content. To view the patterns you can use see
    DESIGN TYPES FURNISHING.
    Lessons:                500 Lessons

AB FURNISHING SWIFTDISMANTLE
    -- SWIFTDISMANTLE (Furnishing) ------------------------------------------------
    Your practiced hands can quickly dismantle furniture and undo all the screws and securing
    mechanisms, allowing one to pick up pieces of furniture once more.
    Command:                FURNISHING DISMANTLE
    Lessons:                600 Lessons

AB FURNISHING SURFACES
    -- SURFACES (Furnishing) ------------------------------------------------------
    Tables, counters, vanities, and desks, there's nothing you can't create which someone else
    can then cover in clutter. To view the patterns you can use see DESIGN TYPES FURNISHING.
    Lessons:                680 Lessons

AB FURNISHING SPARKLE
    -- SPARKLE (Furnishing) -------------------------------------------------------
    You're an illumination expert, capable of creating lamps, glow globes, and torches that
    can light up the darkest places. To view the patterns you can use see DESIGN TYPES
    FURNISHING.
    Lessons:                900 Lessons

I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • I think you can just do 'design types' and it'll give you a full list. Not all this info maybe, but all the types.
  • Orrin said:
    I think you can just do 'design types' and it'll give you a full list. Not all this info maybe, but all the types.
    Did they change it so anyone can view design types now?
  • Beaux said:
    Orrin said:
    I think you can just do 'design types' and it'll give you a full list. Not all this info maybe, but all the types.
    Did they change it so anyone can view design types now?
    Yea, I don't think it works. :(