Skip to content

Announcements post #125: Sale Refreshed.

Subject: Sale Refreshed.

Hi, Starmourners!

In my ongoing quest to entertain you (and figure out what all these buttons do), I've put a bunch of new stuff in the sale chests this month. Here's what's new for the back half of July!

Items

A handheld slicer's terminal - There's no need to put yourself in danger to refine your hacking skills. Practice hacking on your own personal challenge server, anytime, anywhere. Keep track of your progress with a built in score meter!

The latest issue of Downhome Spacer - Get your summer style on with this month's juicy genekit. You'll look so good, people will want to eat you up!

A snub-horned Kegri fawn - This fancy little cutie pie will steal your heart.

A miniature spaceship figurine - Your pets will love to play with this exciting toy!

A prism of fractured light - ???

Artifacts

Neural blinder - This wetwiring enhancement automatically detects channeled attacks and counteracts them once every 20 seconds. Interrupts mob-only channel attacks. This is a passive ability. 20 second cooldown.

Tradenet Link - Allows you to access a tradenet from anywhere, instead of having to travel to the terminal.

Refining speed 1 and 2 - Your refineries and autofactories will operate 2% and 4% faster, respectively.

As usual, there are random minipets, card packets, lessons, credits, and marks available to be won as well. Good luck!

Comments

• Question, since I forgot to test last time I had some: Do multiples of the Neural Blinder stack in any way? I assumed they would all trigger at the same time, making multiples pointless, but I never got around to checking.
  • I wish someone could confirm, but I dont think multiples benefit you in any way.
  • Valincora said:
    Question, since I forgot to test last time I had some: Do multiples of the Neural Blinder stack in any way? I assumed they would all trigger at the same time, making multiples pointless, but I never got around to checking.
    I actually had asked about this. They don't stack at all

Character: Necerursh
    Class: B.E.A.S.T. | Engineer | Fury