Skip to content

Player Artwork/Designs?

2»

Comments

• Umm, how about keeping the propaganda in-game?
  • It's game art!
  • It's also a drawing from a player representing another player without her consent, in an attempt to besmirch her. On an OOC medium. It has no place here, as far as I'm concerned. Like I said, keep it IG.
  • Zo_ said:
    The anatomy is a bit rough but I think I captured the MOOD.

Ohh look, I'm famous! :D

• You know respect goes a long way, and honestly I am seeing a severe disconnect. You are harassing another player, and showing yourself to be as dramatic as what's going on. Period. I agree with @Jerom that has no place here on the forums and you're being petty and childish by calling besmirchment art oocly when it is blatant harassment and honestly was done with malicious intent. Most of us are adults here act like it
  • Let them, it's not for us to decide. If this is a response to an IC thing then I'm sure that it's not worth discussing about.

Besides, you know what they say, any publicity is good publicity :D
  • While that is an easy-going approach to take, in the big scheme of things this stuff never STAYS at just this. It ALWAYS, ALWAYS escalates. We have years of the IRE forums to stand of proof of it. So I honestly think we should, as a community, not tolerate this sort of behavior. Just because you can handle it @Katherine doesn't mean that the next person it happens to down the line will. Etc. 

Sure, this is pessimistic of me, but we have over a decade of evidence of this just not being possible. 

So let's just do the right thing and set the right tone now, instead of when things snow ball way past the point of no return. It's nice that we don't have to have full time moderation of the forums, so let's do our respective parts to keep it that way.

My two non-Celestine cents!
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• Vega said:
    stuff
    I think she was more saying let them show their true colors. but it is unacceptable I agree. But it is up to us to set the level of acceptability. That whole saying " -The reason we can't have nice things." comes from actions like the above image. I am glad more people are speaking out against it. I am glad you said something too!
  • Kiara said:
    Vega said:
    stuff
    I think she was more saying let them show their true colors. but it is unacceptable I agree. But it is up to us to set the level of acceptability. That whole saying " -The reason we can't have nice things." comes from actions like the above image. I am glad more people are speaking out against it. I am glad you said something too!

Yeah that's exactly what I meant to say.
      Also, true @Vega - that's really what it's all about but I just didn't wanna get serious with something not worth it. The best they could do was make me laugh.

I'm actually sorry for one thing though, both me and Kat have long hair :(
  • edited February 2019
    Oh I understand your point, @Katherine and @Kiara I more meant that I wanted to be 100% clear on how I see the situation. Because sometimes, especially with things like this, people think well 'oh well it's not like I hurt her feelings' or whatever. It's not about that, so I just wanted to be very clear about what I don't like about this and why I want to say flat out, 'that's not okay'. We all make mistakes, and if no one says to us clearly that we're making them, we don't really have an incentive to stop making them. 

So hopefully from this point on, we'll all be treating each other better ooc. Since the mistakes we made last year, last month, yesterday, a minute ago, whatever, don't need to define us and keep us on a singular path. We'll hopefully all be stuck together for as long as we got to deal with each other's shit in the other IRE games. 

So, to get back on topic. @Ushu can you draw my character please? 
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• Ohh drawing! If someone is up for doing so I'd love Ki art!
  • Kiara said:
    Ohh drawing! If someone is up for doing so I'd love Ki art!
    I don’t mind having a shot at yours. If you you’re fine with that send me your character description
  • Jonogan said:
    Kiara said:
    Ohh drawing! If someone is up for doing so I'd love Ki art!
    I don’t mind having a shot at yours. If you you’re fine with that send me your character description
    Messaging it in just a second!

• Here's a few new ones. Trying to figure out how to collapse them under a spoiler tag but mobile formatting makes that tricky. I think I got it though. 

Hope's first Interceptor, the Stimjector:

Orrin Omnifarous:

A tough first hunting experience at New Dikamazi for Hope (slightly NSFW?) 

• Yay!! Another W'hoorn! Also, Orrin's sister is called Nimue and is a scoundrel. Is this some kinda Arthurian-named w'hoorn scoundrel invasion? I feel like I should make Guinevere.
    Orrin was actually named after a knight, too. Maybe w'hoorn just have a kinda paladin thing going? 😂 
  • edited June 2020
    @Orrin
    That's so cool! I love the Arthurian-themed names.
    I created a new headshot avatar for Mordred too.

Mordred-headshot-starmourn-resized-Av
  • Let no art thread go un-necro'd. I played a little at launch, now I am playing for real, here is my space lizard Yoatl!

Drawn by my good friend Zinthings!