Skip to content

Hello!

Hello, I'm new to Starmourn but not new to IRE MUDs. It's good to get back into MUDs and potentially friendly communities. I've already seen some good people in-game and hope to build friendships with like-minded roleplayers. Cheers!
Name: Vundara
Faction: Scatterhome
Class: Scoundrel
Race: Nusriza

Comments

• edited February 2020
    Welcome to Starmourn! We're all glad to have you and I hope you stick around for a long time. Starmourn has some differences between other IRE games but the community is really close knit and friendly. If you ever need help even non-faction members are willing to help so never be afraid to ask if you need a hand. We've an active discord community as well which can be joined here https://discord.gg/H8m7pFV and voice chat is not required(Note: Discord can be used as a app on pc and mobile as well as a webpage. So things such as scripting for both mudlet and nexus can be answered there if no one is online.

(edited: SM to IRE)
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Do you like things up your ass? Is your record clean? Are you looking for a job in the near future but not right now? Smuggle drugs for Solus and get stuffed across the galaxy."

• Welcome to a great game! Solus pretty much covered everything if you ever need help just reach out to me in-game! Nice to have you with us!
  • edited February 2020
    Welcome! I hope you have a great time here. The game is very unique and the community (devs and players alike) are A+. 

Is there any aspect of the game you're particularly excited to delve into or anything about your character you're eager to share? 
  • Squeakums said:
    Welcome! I hope you have a great time here. The game is very unique and the community (devs and players alike) are A+. 

Is there any aspect of the game you're particularly excited to delve into or anything about your character you're eager to share? 
    I'm very excited for roleplay especially; Achaea was a dry environment for roleplay so I hope that there are more opportunities here.

I'd say Vundara is friendly at first meeting, but he does have hidden motives... profit motives ;) He's not much of a businessman; more of a sort of hireling for odd jobs and doesn't really care who he hurts in the process, so long as he isn't going against Scatterhome (they're his Throng, as he puts it).
    Name: Vundara
    Faction: Scatterhome
    Class: Scoundrel
    Race: Nusriza