Skip to content

I'm done

2»

Comments

• try opening the zip and installing the file inside.
  • Your suggestion worked as far as loading up something in the package manager, but it doesnt do anything.  I see no alias or trigger to get the UI to popluate.  I did notice this though after I tried your suggestion:

Once the project has a good amount of functionality implemented, it will be available for automatic installation via an in-game command.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, open tickets on the project, or email me at eoghan (at) imperian (dot) com.

I did find an trigger that recognizes your password is correct with Imperian.  That's it.  Maybe it's just not ready yet.  Thanks for your help Soza.
  • rench said:
    Your suggestion worked as far as loading up something in the package manager, but it doesnt do anything.  I see no alias or trigger to get the UI to popluate.  I did notice this though after I tried your suggestion:

Once the project has a good amount of functionality implemented, it will be available for automatic installation via an in-game command.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, open tickets on the project, or email me at eoghan (at) imperian (dot) com.

I did find an trigger that recognizes your password is correct with Imperian.  That's it.  Maybe it's just not ready yet.  Thanks for your help Soza.

im not sure what you downloaded, It worked fine when I tried it. try just the ire-ui.xml that is on the github https://github.com/IronRealms/MudletUI

• I didnt see it at first but there are three small tabs that you can use to drag the containers into the main display.  Once I figured out what they were and how to drag the containers, well, looks like a UI.  Thanks again, Soza.
    My next problem so far is I've got a map container set up, but no map showing...its got a message in the middle of a gray box saying no map or no valid position.  I downloaded the map from settings;mapper.  I can see a list of areas to pick from on the bottom of the window and for example, I click on Danica Station and nothing happens. 
  • @Cubey if you are looking for something different there is a text game called TextSpaced, it’s played through Messenger so no client needed, you can play on mobile desktop, whatever. More importantly it sounds like what you are looking for, it has around 5k active players and is all about leaving your mark on the universe, building colonies, making ships, designing weapons, whatever you like really; sounds like what you are after.