Skip to content

Recommended Playing Time - 11/10/2019, 3pm Eastern

edited November 2019 in Roleplay
It's event time! Polish your kithblades and stock up on ammo. There may or may not be something worth seeing happening in the sector this Sunday, November the 10th, at 3pm Eastern time.  What could it be?  No spoilers! You'll just have to log on and find out.

Hope to see you there! 

Comments

• edited November 2019
    Thanks so much for using that InYourOwnTime thing, saves us non-yanks a lot of trouble!

And as a bonus you picked a time that's EU friendly! Yay.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Heeeey, i'm in the same time zone now so no futzing around anymore with time differences. This is gonna be weird.
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • Is it off by a day? The IYOT shows 9 Nov 3pm
  • Oh it does. It's showing me the 9th at 2pm cause I am central time.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Whoops, sorry. I fixed it. :>
  • That's my birthday, so I'll see if I can be cognizant enough to come! 
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• If it's a Song based event, Vega automatically wins for being birthday person, right?
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • I have changed my plans. Well really, the opportunity to change my plans was presented to me and I was like hell yeah! So I'll be there. :)
  • Awwwww this is during Alabama vs LSU. I cant multitask like that.
  • Beaux said:
    Awwwww this is during Alabama vs LSU. I cant multitask like that.
    Nope. It's tomorrow. :) 
  • Slight delay, everyone! Should get started shortly!