Skip to content

Zeta Deck Teleporter

So I believe a while ago, a change was made that now only Scatterhome citizens can access the Zeta Deck teleporter to enter Haven etc.

This doesn't actually achieve anything though and is kind of just annoying for non-Scatterhome people, because we can still teleport to the Scatterhome Voidgate Iris from there, take the transport to Reynolds, and then from there take the transport to Haven City. It's just additional steps.

I understand why this was done, to force enemies to go through where the guards are, but not every non-citizen is an enemy.

Could we instead please change it so that enemies can't use the teleporter, but other non-citizens can? The same would be achieved, it'll just be less hassle for other people.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
— Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
— Margaret Atwood

Comments

• What's to stop an enemy from following a non-enemy through the teleporter then?
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • Ikchor said:
    What's to stop an enemy from following a non-enemy through the teleporter then?
    Make it so that if you wouldn't normally be able to use a teleporter — i.e., because you're enemied — it also stops you from using it via follow.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• I don't personally have an issue with it. It was super convenient as a non-citizen, but the other two factions didn't have that easy in, and even if Scatterhome is less traditional, I don't think they should be easier to raid/harass/whatever.