Skip to content

Announcements post #82: New Celestine Storyteller.

<pre>From: Starmaker Eukelade
Subject: New Celestine Storyteller.

Hi, Starmourners!

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to your new Celestine Ascendancy Storyteller, Dzuuja. She is here to assist in making the world seem more lively and colorful, animate npcs, build cool stuff, and assist the players in the Celestine Ascendancy with moving their plots forward.

While Dzuuja (and the rest of us!) do have some plots and plans brewing, keep in mind that our Storytellers are volunteers! So treat them like Mr Rogers would want you to treat them, and we'll all get along just fine.

Dzuuja has a lot of ideas, has a fantastic passion for roleplay, and loves eating biscuits and gravy with bacon. We're excited to work with her! (And not just because we hope she makes us breakfast one day.)

Happy Sunday!</pre>

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Wait, when did Clover's campaign for the Eckin go from freeing it to freezing it? This just got sorta sinister.
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • Ikchor said:
    Wait, when did Clover's campaign for the Eckin go from freeing it to freezing it? This just got sorta sinister.
    Because it is a cold case file by now!
  • I thought she wanted to feed the Eckin.
  • Steve said:
    I thought she wanted to feed the Eckin.
    She did that already! There was much hijinks to it.
  • Welcome aboard the Nanocratic Bandwagon! Looking forward to breathing some life into CA with you and the rest of the gang! Life, fun, and of course, Science!
    Hi, I'm Ata. Oh and maybe some other people, too. o:) Check out my various packages for Nexus: Vuu combat system, Global Pathfinder, Slicer Tools, Ship compass, JS from command line, Vitals Tracker, and Equipment Manager.