Skip to content

HELP us HELP you!

Our HELP system is under constant development. We've been going through and updating / creating new help files, but this is an on-going process and we can really use your input here. What HELP files do you still feel are missing and which of the ones we currently have do you think need updating? (We do have the HELPMOD command in game, but I feel drawing a bit of attention to the system anyway can't hurt)

A few notes: if you run across a HELP file that exists but is empty or has TBD as its content, it means we're working on it and writing it. Also, we are looking into adding a HELPMOD NEW where you can write/suggest your own helpfile.

Comments

• I think my new hobby will be adding help files. 
  • There is now a HELPMOD NEW <topic> function for those who want to create new helpfiles.

Currently under building by staff:
    - HELP PERFORMANCE
    - HELP CAC

• I would like to see help file about different economy classes. I forgot how it's called.
    I am good at mining but poor at refining and factoring. Isn't it called specialization?
  • edited November 2020
    For the astronomy section maybe give the sector coordinates and the coordinates of each star or planet in the system as well?

• i dont know if this is the right place for this but is there a way to find out the number of a particular room before entering it