Skip to content

Help Entry for JUNK command

When you use HELP JUNK it does not contain the option for JUNK SCRAP <item> also if you try to use HELP SCRAP you get Search results for "scrap":

I tried looking at help and searching for scrap before asking in Newbie what to do with old armor.  Just a suggestion I am still a n00b here but loving it so far.  Just my 2 cents so far... thanks!

Comments

• Glad you got pointed in the right direction. HELP files can be a bit touch and go sometimes, not enough or incorrect information since things are changing rapidly or underdeveloped as a result of the game being in beta... But! The HELPMOD system exists so that players can suggest changes to help files! HELP HELPMOD.
    Hi, I'm Ata. Oh and maybe some other people, too. o:) Check out my various packages for Nexus: Vuu combat system, Global Pathfinder, Slicer Tools, Ship compass, JS from command line, Vitals Tracker, and Equipment Manager.
  • I will look into thanks I understand the games in beta which is why I figured I would leave this under feedback but I will look into HELPMOD and use that in the future.
  • Strongly recommend supporting new help files with the helpmod system. This helps the player base to create files for the community under moderators who can still review/ merge as needed
  • Will do!