Skip to content

Unofficial Starmourn Discord Server

edited August 2017 in The Commsphere

Greetings! I am quite new to the IRE community, however, I share in the excitement about Starmourn! I noticed several other IRE games have unofficial Discord servers, so I went ahead and put together an unofficial Discord server for Starmourn. While details about Starmourn are still coming out and there is some time until its release, I thought a Discord server would be a fun place to theory craft and of course, discuss the game and its setting/lore.

Feel free to join and say hello!

Edit: Because this is a "public" Discord server, a few common sense items are active. Before you can type in chat, you must have verified your e-mail through Discord, you must have been registered with Discord for more than 5 minutes, and you must be a member of the server for more than 10 minutes. These are common things that prevent people from creating junk accounts to spam servers. If you've used Discord before, it is likely the first two items won't affect you at all.

Comments

• Ah yes.. was hoping this would be a thing.  Thanks for setting that up @Bandus :heart:
    Ataniiq
  • edited August 2017
    EDIT: Nevermind
  • Woop woop!
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Bumpity bump bump
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
      I'm going on a rampage
  • Don't listen to @Qitorien ... there is no fun to be had in Discord.. we are definitely not talking about super interesting Starmourn stuff... It's probably the worst time I've ever had.  Just horrible... :tongue:
  • It's true. You only join Discord if you're being punished.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
      I'm going on a rampage
  • Just wanted to take a moment and say I really appreciate how many people have joined the Discord. There have been many good conversations about Starmourn (and other things too!) and it has really given me a chance to get to know some of the IRE community a bit! Being able to geek out and theory craft about Starmourn has made it easy to stay hyped for release!