Skip to content

Attention please, Celestine Ascendancy!

edited May 2019 in The Commsphere
Gather round, one and all, for there is news to be had.
First, with the bad. Alas, @Hroden has curled up for a catnap in a patch of sunlight somewhere and been thoroughly distracted. Unfortunately, this means he's unable to assist you all with the fun stuff at present.
Now, for the good stuff. This means you get to see my smiling face and chic outfit all around the place, as I'll be your liaison for fun (and I guess other) things now! Now don't all rush me at once... no, I'm just kidding, do. I'd love to hear from one and all about any ideas you've had and have, and see what we can get in the works both small and large. No, nobody's allowed to have a solid gold live unicorn (yet!) but we can definitely talk about many things lower on the pure awesomeness scale than that.
You may have noticed I like to hang out pretty visibly in-game, so if you see me, it's fine to talk! And having said that... bring it on!

Comments

• Sad to hear @Hroden is distracted and will not be turning Ascendancy into a corporate hellscape. But good to see someone else stepped up to fill the void! 

Welcome to the Ascendancy!

Looking forward to talk to you, definitely.
  • Thanks for coming in and picking up the slack. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!