Skip to content

Tweets!

Got something to say? Say it here.

Rules
  1. Keep it simple - These are supposed to be tweets!
  2. Keep it civil - This is not the place to air grievances, hire a bounty hunter.
  3. Keep it Starmourn related - See previous statement.

I'll start!

Shoutout to the Starmourn team for all the hard work they put in.

Comments

• I was expecting this to be a post about a cool new social media mechanic in Starmourn. Regardless, this is a good idea, thanks for making the thread!
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• Yimh said:
    Social media in Starmourn? I'd like to hope we'll evolve past that in the distant future. Like and subscribe.
    But where's the subscribe button?
  • WHY. JUST WHY. 
  • rockhopper and egg gelatin
    11/10 would eat again
    I'm gone.
  • How can mirrors be real if our eyes are cybernetic implants?
  • Wish I had a wow react for that one.
    I'm gone.
  • another day volunteering at the cosmpiercer, everyone keeps asking me if they can fuck Song's flag. buddy, they won't even let me fuck it
  • Flapping does not imply consent.
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • When you go from the starting interceptor to a destroyer and things stop existing because you turned in their direction. Prime.
  • I too got a big destroyer! And it is glorious!

Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • I'm so happy and excited for you all and your new ships! I've been enjoying giving some of the newer people my chips from the wheel. 
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• edited May 2019
    [A picture of a person pouting their lips as if about to kiss something in the air. A pair of cute cartoonish figure of rabbit ears appears sprouting from the top of their head. ]
    I'm Vianou, by the way.
  • Am I doing this right?
    I'm Vianou, by the way.
  • For those of you tethering:

Gates don't charge extra for bringing through that giant ass rock.