Skip to content

Player Artwork/Designs?

So, had anybody else put any daydreamy thoughts behind what their character will look like? Eventually I'd like to get a sketching of my Combat Pilot up but it may take a while.

Any other artsy people given this any thought?
Zhill says, "Drats."
You say to Zhill, "Thanks anyways! I'm gonna go break more things!"
Zhill tells you, "You show'em!"
You joyfully tell Zhill, "I sure will!"
You laughingly tell Zhill, "Or I'll die horribly! Ahahaha!"

Comments

• Oh yes.  I need to do something to feed the excitement I have over this game.  I'll probably work a portrait up after I finish drafting out her history.
  • I'm not much of a drawing artist, but I am a writer. I have some thoughts, ideas, fragment sentences, etc. about my character's appearance. Getting to be a pretty long notebook log.
  • I am by no means a talented artist.  But I am sure I will sketch my character to give him some life once I have a better idea of what I want to do.
  • My creativity skills suck. Big time. I just imagine my Elgan to look exactly like the one on the website. Except in a giant exosuit of death.
  • I can't draw worth a darn, but I can come up with amazingly detailed pictures in my head so I have a pretty decent idea about what my Shen will look like. Putting it in to words (maybe in color if I ever advance beyond stick figures) will be a slight challenge though
  • That commission looks pretty good! I like the Shen on the creator's page, too. They have really good rates.
  • TNA said:

Shen scoundrel. Serious on my offer for others. Just hit me up with a msg or my wall here.
    Very cool!
  • Sweet work @TNA
  • edited January 2019
    Hey folks,

Heres my character, Turnip.

They are a B.E.A.S.T. but I wanted to draw them without the suit so I can understand what they look like completely.

edit: They are a Decheeran.

• Another character of mine.

Jonn Ironbound - W'hoorn Scoundrel.

• I love that cartooney style! They have so much personality.
  • Quell looks so much like Kaladin from Stormlight.
  • Nice work.
    ~ Zeta Aurazi
  • If you're looking to commission a piece for your character right now I know two talented artists actively accepting. One is Violet Spectrum (my shrinking violet) and the other is @Kalaarts on Instagram. Support your artists <3 
    ~ Zeta Aurazi
  • Now I wish I could draw out Kiara! I have to say the best you'd see is a stick figure with a messed up sword and boobs that look funny.
  • Sylt is a SILF. :winky:

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Kestrel said:
    Sylt is a SILF. :winky:
    No she isn't. Sylt stopped being a Shen In-charge of Lower-class Financing earlier this week. Read the news, Guardian!
    P.S. I'm so sorry.
    P.P.S. I blame Grek. She didn't do anything related to this post, but I blame her punnery for the inspiration.
  • It was only a matter of time before Eleanor invaded Starmourn
  • Beautiful.
    ~ Zeta Aurazi
  • @Quell, your artwork is delightful.
  • Zo_Zo_
    edited February 2019
    The anatomy is a bit rough but I think I captured the MOOD.

~ Zeta Aurazi