Skip to content

Leadership Updates

Hey there, Starmourners!

Yesterday was Tecton's last day as Starmourn Producer. We will all miss him very much.

However, now that he is gone, I am pleased to announce that I, Eukelade, will betaking over. Things will not be too different under my rule, but I will be making a few adjustments to the status quo. Don't panic, they are minor.

Changes I Will Be Making, Effective Immediately

- I will be changing my title from Assistant Producer to Supreme Galactic Overlord.
- Storytellers will now be known as Minions.
- Garryn's brain will be uploaded to the server so he no longer needs to use a fragile meat puppet to write our code.
- We will be implementing permadeath.
- The three factions will be merged into one superfaction.
- The superfaction's logo will be a space unicorn.
- A new chain of credit-only synkaf vendors will be opening its doors throughout the galaxy, we're calling it Starmournbucks.
- Starmournbucks Synkaf will increase your damage output by 500% for one hour.
- Players will now start their Starmourn adventure equipped with a towel. Towels, as you know, are very important for space travelers.

To sum up, I am really excited about my new role, and I am sure you will all share my vision for Starmourn's future. Oh, I am also pleased to announce that I will be starting a side hustle as chairwoman of FiltraTech Solutions - so dissidents will be incinerated. Have an awesome day, Starmourners!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Supreme Galactic Overlord Eukelade

Comments

• Eukelade said:
    - The three factions will be merged into one superfaction.
    - The superfaction's logo will be a space unicorn.
    Hey now, the former is nothing new but nobody told me anything about a unicorn!
  • Eukelade said:

- Players will now start their Starmourn adventure equipped with a towel. Towels, as you know, are very important for space travelers.

In light of said changes, a book with "DON'T PANIC" written in large friendly letters on its covers seems appropriate as well.
  • Eh, all those changes sound reasonable to me.
  • The other minions have designated me the footstool for our Supreme Overlord. As such, my apologies to the Celestines as their stories may be delayed due to Her Adorableness' feet often being tired.
    Builder, Roleplayer, Footstool
  • Quite understandable.
  • Long live our benevolent Supreme Galactic Overlord!  

• *rouses rabble, rocks the boat, aims to misbehave*
    I forgot I was going to call myself Ike while in chargen, so now I'm Zarrach.
  • edited April 2019
    I know this was an April Fools' joke but I want to say I'm legitimately dismayed to discover we won't be starting our journeys in Starmourn equipped with a towel after all.

#TowelsForAll

#TowelGate

#SupremeGalacticTowelOverlord2019

(I'm being dead serious I think giving all newbies a towel on chargen would be a positive change.)

(P.S. did Amaians actually evolve from Earth's departed dolphins?)

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood