Skip to content

Ōtsutsuki Interface (GUI)

2»

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Some changelog updates:
    [1.0.8] - 2018-12-30
    #Added
    - Package refactor - neater code. You may now salivate over it.
    - Initial hunter module is now included. Yay. Yaaa. Whee.
    - Tabbed chat config to filter out CCCs.
    - Other stuff I forgot to mention.
    [1.0.7] - 2018-12-29
    #Added
    - Mob/Item IDs in the room tab as a config option.
    - Dynasty tabbed chat support.
    - Option for filtering out specific room mobs.
    [1.0.6] - 2018-12-27
    #Added
    - Maps will switch automatically when appropriate.
    #Fixed
    - Chat gag config not working properly.
    - Armour list interfering with ground map.
    - Space prompt being annoying.
    The latest update now includes a built-in hunting script. All current users were given the upgrade for free, though I am once again raising the price of the package for future transactions by 5 credits. That is all, folks.
    Mudlet: Ōtsutsuki Interface
    "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."
  • Sagex said:
    Maruna said:
    Satomi said:
    Even if credits cost 20k marks
    Good fucking lord, please don't even jokingly suggest that credits will go to that price.
    Oh they will for sure, it has happened in every ire game i've played in 
    Not even level 75s have comparative amounts of gold they generate to high bashers in other games.
    (note: 10000 marks, for instance, is not equivalent to 10000 gold in Achaea. It's probably closer to 50000. Probably 70-80000 in Lusternia/Imperian.)
  • Sagex said:
    Maruna said:
    Satomi said:
    Good fucking lord, please don't even jokingly suggest that credits will go to that price.

I think the fact that credits are now bound on purchase from the credit market there's no option for the artificial inflation seen elsewhere. There was always someone setting the price by buying up all lower cost credits and relisting high. That can't be done here.
  • Sagex said:
    Maruna said:
    Satomi said:
    Not even level 75s have comparative amounts of gold they generate to high bashers in other games.
    (note: 10000 marks, for instance, is not equivalent to 10000 gold in Achaea. It's probably closer to 50000. Probably 70-80000 in Lusternia/Imperian.)
  • Sagex said:
    Maruna said:
    Satomi said:

I think the fact that credits are now bound on purchase from the credit market there's no option for the artificial inflation seen elsewhere. There was always someone setting the price by buying up all lower cost credits and relisting high. That can't be done here.
  • Anyone able to send me a link/copy of this GUI?

Contacted Kaguya but only got one reply saying he was busy would try to log in but that was a couple of weeks ago.

Let me know the cost and I will transfer marks or credits to him for it.