Skip to content

Trading Lusternian credits (2:1)

Hi!

Ever wanted to try our Lusternia? Well, do I have a deal for you! I've recently retired from Lusternia! Unfortunately, they have locked down character value while my character had a massive amount of equity. After selling off everything I've about ten thousand credits available. I'm willing to do a trade of two Lusternian credits to each Starmourn. Please message me in game, on discord, or on the forums.

Comments

• I, too, would like to trade things that are free now for things that are valuable.
  • edited February 2019
    I, too, would like to trade things that are free now for things that are valuable.
    Please tell me again they have no value or are 'free'?

Just because you lack understanding of the value of something doesn't mean everyone else does. Surely you have something better to do than comment on a trading post you have no interest in?
  • Kovac said:
    I, too, would like to trade things that are free now for things that are valuable.
    Please tell me again they have no value or are 'free'?

Just because you lack understanding of the value of something doesn't mean everyone else does. Surely you have something better to do than comment on a trading post you have no interest in?
    Lusternia is going Free to Play. Thought it already was tbh.
  • edited February 2019
    You've misunderstood.
    Lusternia's "F2P" doesn't mean instantaneous unlimited free credits.
    Credits still have value.
  • Vaughn said:
    You've misunderstood.
    Lusternia's "F2P" doesn't mean instantaneous unlimited free credits.
    Credits still have value.
    Maybe look into it first before getting snarky. 
    My bad.