Skip to content

Starmourn GUIs?

13»

Comments

• Love that blue border of the init message. :3
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus

• edited January 2019
    Damn, I felt envious. I wish I know how to do these GUIs in mudlet.
    I'm Vianou, by the way.
  • Yass I'm still top nano in Song. pk goddess
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • tysandr said:
    My current Nexus iteration:

What a nerd.
  • That is sexy a.f.

• Seriously jealous of you guys being able to do these..just don't have the time to sit down and figure it out unfortunately.
  • Opt1kal said:
    Seriously jealous of you guys being able to do these..just don't have the time to sit down and figure it out unfortunately.

I know, right? I've been desperately trying to keep grinding levels and not sink into a month of working on my UI, but seeing some of these and prodding at Geyser just makes me want to write a custom layout manager and that way lies madness.

I'm going to settle for polishing my palette system up and going with whatever I've got by then.
  • Zulah said:
    Working on a ship ui concept. Still a lot of work to do but I'm happy with how it's coming so far.

Did you make these graphics yourself? :O
  • Not really a UI but...

Whee :3

• What should I put in the footer? I wanna re-do it.

• edited February 2019
    In my opinion the footer is the most valuable piece of screen realestate. It is right there, adjacent to the line showing the most current bit of information from the mud, so it is where my eyes at least, tend to linger.

So it should display the most important bits of rapidly changing information that are not in the prompt.

• New here, be gentle.

Tintin++, lot of tails, pipes and a will.

In the process of adding Vaughn's Echo voice pack(docking-initiate and docking-complete in place), and thinking of a fun way to programmatically determine screen space and what should be shown.
  • It looks great, and the fact you've achieved it in tintin++ is simultaneously impressive and horrifying.
  • :pleased: Just updated with a terminator config, calculating the layout took more work than I was willing to put into learning how to do calculus by hand, in bash.

deps: tt++, sox, terminator
    install: mv mepmoop/mepmoop/TERMINATOR.config ~/.config/terminator/config
    launch: terminator -p starmourn-main (and for other window) terminator -p starmourn-secondary -l starmourn-secondary-layout

I recommend tying those two commands to your favourite neglected hotcorner in gnome.

Enjoy!
    gitlab.com/localtoast/mepmoop