Skip to content

[Mudlet] Market Map

This is work in progress! There are a lot of things that can be improved. This sort-of mimics the functionality of the in-game INCURSION MAP and COSMPIERCER MAP. That is, it will display zones with market orders in the STARCHART format. MARKET ORDER LIST will populate the map with which zones have orders. MARKET MAP will then display the starchart, with the zones of interest having a red background. Here's an example of the zones with elessium orders: 

You can keep checking MARKET MAP to pull up the map again without having to repopulate it via MARKET ORDER LIST (until you reset it, at least). MARKET MAP RESET will then clear the zone highlights. 

Download (version 1.1)

Note: There's something funky going on with the clicky stuff, unfortunately. I'll try to find a fix for that as soon as possible. Don't trust it yet!
Mereas Eyrlock
"They're excited, but poor."
- Ilyos (August 2019)

Comments

• It is, yes!
    Mereas Eyrlock
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Dang everything I have is in Nexus right now! I like the idea though!
  • edited February 2019
    version 1.1!

Changelog:
    • Fixed the clicky-things. Highlighted zones (the ones that are selling the resource you've specified) can now be clicked upon and your ship will use the in-game autopilot to travel there. Hovering your cursor over the highlighted zone will show its name.
    • Fixed and added more things to the list of 'special' zones. These are locations which don't follow the generic format (ex. RS-7751-Aculax as opposed to Prosabel II).
    • Fixed a problem specific to Eta Zeniah. The in-game autopilot does not recognize SHIP TRAVEL TO ETA ZENIAH, only SHIP TRAVEL TO ETA.
    • Added MARKET MAP HELP. In case you forget things!
    Mereas Eyrlock
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Mereas can I copy this for Nexus? (when I have time)
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus

• nO

(yes go ahead spread the love to the Nexusians!)
    Mereas Eyrlock
    - Ilyos (August 2019)