Skip to content

Post your pet pics

Post pics of your animals! I'll start. Here's a friendly interaction between our bun and our cat.

Comments

• edited January 2019
    I made a video of one of my three dogs - Frank "The Noodle" Sinatra - awhile back. Apologies for the one shot of political content in there.

•  

As both an owner and dog groomer, it would be negligent to not post a picture of my babbies at any given opportunity! Meet Rufus and Toby, my mini doxie brothers :proud:

• Looks like someone(s) wants scritches!
  • This is Lucky, my beautiful boy and very best friend of 9 years. His hobbies include sitting on laptops, climbing everything he conceivably can, curling up in bed next to me and being adorable. He passed late on the 5th of December, 2018, after losing his battle to squamous cell carcinoma. Adopted him when he was 6 months old from the RSPCA, and if I had to do it all over again, wouldn't take me a heartbeat to say yes.

RIP friend. Love you forever.

Stay tuned for kittens (or maybe a puppy?!) when it's time to adopt a new buddy. Life without pets is like curry without seasoning.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• :( he beautiful
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus

• What a beautiful baby  :(