Skip to content

Level 50 Hunting Normal or Hard?

2»

Comments

• To be quite honest? If you have a log, post it. I want to see what people are having trouble with, because it's so out of line with my own experience that I can't fathom why you guys are having issues. Make sure you have, at the very least, CONFIG SHOWBALANCE and CONFIG SHOWDAMAGE ON.

And I did my bashing in Anemoi after the retuning.
  • Sure, I'll roll a new character this weekend and try to get her up to Anemoi level range. Stay tuned!
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • If anyone else is in that level range, and is a Scoundrel specifically, and is struggling, a log would be great. There could any number of systemic issues that compound together to create a sub-optimal bashing experience.
  • I went the other day back to Anemoi, I am now a level 56 Scoundrel and I did better, now that I have shrapnel melters. Just to fight the level 50-60 areas you pretty much have to have the higher abilities as a Scoundrel at least. As long as you have rapdifire, kneecap, and shrapnel you can do pretty good. But it still a tad hard and the grind is still less then when I was hunting on the Delta Deck. I was getting more xp per hour on the Delta Deck and more marks than bashing in Anemoi at level 56. At level 51-53 I tried it and the issue I kept having was the roaming aggro mobs, there were just to many of them to handle. Probing them is a waste of time, you'd die before you could figure out who to fight first. I just went to the Quarry and it's much better. You just have to make sure to get those windup attack text triggered and you pretty much got it made. Not sure if it's better even at level 50 since I didn't even know they had windup attack the first time i was there.
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."