Skip to content

BEAST Descriptions

This may be a useless suggestion, but I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on it. BEAST characters are completely encased in armor and through my experiences roleplaying as one, everyone has a different take on what their suit does. What features it has and stuff like that. I think we should be able to toggle an appearance change so when players LOOK <PERSON> they will either see the BEAST suit appearance, or they'll see you outside in your casual fatigues. Thoughts? 

Comments

• It's not a useless suggestion! I really like the variety I've seen in B.E.A.S.T. suits in the game; there are lots of people that have taken the concept and really made it their own. My description implies I'm always armor-clad, as do others I've seen. I think an easy way to go about it is to have a simple alias that you can use to change your description. No need to have it hard-coded into the game, you can just toggle your DESCRIBE SELF alias to suit as many different circumstances as you'd like! I'm likely going to do the same soon, for when I want to RP being out of the suit. 
  • edited January 2019
    Mine has a retractable helmet and is slimmer than a bulky suit (think strengthened nano mesh body suit), which explains how I'm able to slip into the air ducts lol.
  • I recently appended this to my description:
    Their B.E.A.S.T armor is... something else. Painted in swirling hues of purple and indigo, tiny decals across the whole suit depict stars and nebulae of a variety of colors. On the right shoulder of their suit, a stylized representation of the Celestine Crossings station is displayed prominently. Across the left breast, bold, white block lettering spells "KIP".