Quotes

Comments

• Prajax: What's your name?
    Nunya: Nunya.
    Prajax: Nunya what?
    Nunya: Nunya Business.
    Prajax: What are you reading?
    Nunya: It's a book. Very low tech.
    Prajax: What brings you to a place like this?
    Nunya: Well, I used to be a spacer like you, then I took a bullet in the knee.
    You can vote for Starmourn by clicking on me. <3

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water".
  • ∘ (Newbie): Skragna says, "How do I buy this shield if it keeps telling me to BUY SHIELD CONFIRM, but BUY SHIELD CONFIRM is just telling me to BUY SHIELD CONFIRM."

∘ (Newbie): Pollivar says, "Try BUY SHIELD CONFIRM CONFIRM."

I laughed way too hard.
    vote ∘ Explore Nexus mods for Starmourn & Achaeandb for Nexus

• delicious

wandering star punk

• edited January 2019
    I'm not quoting this so much for the contents of the individual quote itself, but rather as an example and some overall commentary for fellow political peeps:

Celestine Ascendancy news post said:

INFORMATION REQUEST: If you own a functioning corporation, please send SYLT a MESSAGE with the name, your title and a blurb about the business. Citizen owned corporations will become listed in FHELP CITIZEN CORP.
    WARNING: I will be employing the CCCU you check the legitimacy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always, if you have suggestions, please send them along to me. I am always interested in information that will assist the Celestine Ascendancy as a whole.
    FHELP INDEX will display the datafiles still in the works. They are marked by **.

Regards,
    Ambassador Sylt V'el
    CEO AICo

** Advertisement: Taste the bite of UltraViola(R) today! **
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The irony in the Late Capitalism of Celestine Ascendancy cracks me up. And I mean that in the best of ways. Never change, CA.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Oh yeah. We all know exactly what we're doing. Sometimes it's fun to just kick back and enjoy the late-stage capitalism.
  • You tell Gemini, "You put the GEM in Gemini."
    Gemini tells you, "Awww <3." 
    Gemini tells you, "You put the FLIP in Flipilaria."

<3
  • A Decheeran salvager suplexes you without mercy, strong arms smashing you into the ground.

@Aurelius Why'd you put Brock Lesnar into a level 40 area? That should at least be level 70.

• When I tried to REPLY, I got this little gem-

You tell a polymorphic antivirus, "Oh BOO! I'll have to save up credits."

I had no idea that antiviruses could be talked to!
  • You can even transfer marks to denizens! (wink wink ehem ehem Subnet muggers)
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • @Zack it appears your signature has inspired some changes ...

You acknowledge Rary Pin in greeting.
    Rary says to you, "I would lay down my life for the Navarch. Touch her at your peril."

(Touched her, it didn't echo.)

Rary roars in anger.
    Rary yells, "How dare you! I'll have your head for this!".
    Leonine features set in concentration, Rary Pin snatches out a hand to pinch the nerve of your shoulder with an iron grip, pain and numbness searing through your whole body.

Quick as lightning, Rary Pin snatches her sidearm off her belt and fires a searing bolt of energy at you.

You prepare to crash out of the room, heading to the northeast.

Running straight at you, wings spread, Rary Pin fires a bolt of energy from her blaster directly at your face.
    You skillfully avoid some of the damage!
    You cease attempting to crash out of the room.

You prepare to crash out of the room, heading to the northeast.

Leonine features set in concentration, Rary Pin snatches out a hand to pinch the nerve of your shoulder with an iron grip, pain and numbness searing through your whole body.

— Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• The stalker taketh, the stalker giveth back.
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • edited January 2019
    "a roving Cleax patrol drone's ship shudders as a roving Cleax patrol drone fires a sizzling blast of hot light through the void at the vessel."

I didn't touch him...I think he ran into the sun, haha.
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • (Celestine): Bob says, "Mating is an odd game. BOB prefers to stick to spreadsheets."
    (Celestine): Zhulkarn says, "Spreading sheets, that is a good codeword!"
    Elder @Zhulkarn knows what's up.

— Oscar Wilde

— Margaret Atwood

• Desmond said:
    BEST.DEVS.EVER:

You acknowledge Budgi Juec in greeting.
    Budgi says, "Something need doing?"

You acknowledge Budgi Juec in greeting.
    Budgi says, "Work, work."

I literally read the first line in the voice of the orc peon without realizing it and then I was like, wouldn't it be cool if it weren't only in my head and he would actually say "Work, work".
    AND I GREETED AGAIN

AND HE DID!!!!!

Hope y'all get the reference
    My life for Aiur...I mean Ner'zhul
  • Fx IV Falcon has been destroyed by cleax #4.

Battle of the Fours!
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • (Scatterhome): Ehde says, "I prefer a cutting a perfect line down a gas cloud with the ole scoops to sex any day."

As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
      I'm going on a rampage
  • (Scatterhome): Lunaga says, "So i wonder, to beasts like, urinate in their suits? Some seem fascinated with staying in them, all the time."
    (Scatterhome): Sessan says, "They have systems for waste disposal."
    (Scatterhome): Sessan says, "Just... saying."
    (Scatterhome): Fiachna says, "Them are very complete suits."
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "I only pull the catheter out on the really kinky days."
    (Scatterhome): Lunaga says, "So, diapers, or like a high colonic plug?"
    (Scatterhome): Pumkin says, "...hahahaha."
    (Scatterhome): Sessan says, "It's not so bad really. Eventually the rubbing gets to be familiar."
    (Scatterhome): Poet says, "Oh sweet void..."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "Well, this is quite a comm exchange to wake up to..."
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "Tube just goes straight up your ventrat consumes the contents before you even notice it."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "I do believe this is not Tukkav business. You little folks enjoy. :D."
    (Scatterhome): Lunaga says, "Well, thats unique."
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "Holy flakk I'm flakking with you. C'mon. Do ANY of you actually stop to use the restroom? Busy busy nanites, people, sheesh."
    (Scatterhome): Sessan says, "I was going to let them keep thinking I peed in my suit."
    (Scatterhome): Lunaga says, "I prefer to have some time to sit and read, atleast!"
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "Huh."
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "Sorry you have to make up excuses."
    (Scatterhome): Sessan says, "Ah, well. Secret's out. No one pisses anymore."
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "Well, that's not true, there are latrines everywhere. But wetwiring's nice."
    (Scatterhome): Nykara says, "Haha. Wetwiring."
    (Scatterhome): Sessan says, "I mean, I could take the time to use a latrine or be you know, an engine of destruction girded in heavy weapons. Kind of an obvious choice really."
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
      I'm going on a rampage

• Needs more characters to post so have this useless line.
    Feraluna has called for the honoring of Razzy for the following reason: somehow setting Reynolds on fire, killing someone, and then calling for her own besmirching.
  • You hand over a Kinesics PTX-G-6a gauntlet, and your account is credited with 666 Covenant marks.

[Marks]: Your mark balance has been adjusted by 666.
    Guess...I got the message.

• I'll just leave this here...