Skip to content

Montem System for Nexus - Now for all classes

Comments

• Ahem.  B) I've arrived.
  • Xiru said:
    I have finally downloaded this system and bashing just became so much better, as I can do a lot more while that's what I'm doing.

THANK YOU.

edit: outta curiousity, why is Nano the one class without an autoheal?
    fury doesn't have one either 
  • I'm kind of dumb for this but how do I use it as fury? 
  • Xiru said:
    I have finally downloaded this system and bashing just became so much better, as I can do a lot more while that's what I'm doing.

THANK YOU.

edit: outta curiousity, why is Nano the one class without an autoheal?
    Cause it was the first one I did.
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • @Sagex What't the problem?  Install package, do onLoad then hsetup then onLoad again.  That should do it.  Fury should have the heal setup too.
  • Montem said:
    @Sagex What't the problem?  Install package, do onLoad then hsetup then onLoad again.  That should do it.  Fury should have the heal setup too.
    I couldn't set up any combo to use as an attack or even tried to auto bash with it 
  • Sagex said:
    I couldn't set up any combo to use as an attack or even tried to auto bash with it 
    Not really sure what you mean, it attacks for you. The combos are already setup.  Did ya hit numpad 0 after turning on the system with CTRL =?
  • Montem said:
    Sagex said:
    Not really sure what you mean, it attacks for you. The combos are already setup.  Did ya hit numpad 0 after turning on the system with CTRL =?
    will try that now!
  • i think i'm offically moronic, i loaded it up i turned auto on i tried num pad 0 and still nothing

• Did you do the setup?  Install it, relog, do hsetup.  Then walk into a room with a dude.  Does it target the dude?
  • heeey i'm not completely idiotic it worked, thanks!
  • Couple non idiotic questions now. How do i get the double display from a channel off? so if someone says newbie i need help it doesn't show up twice and is resistant worth it and if so how do put it in the combo?
  • Sagex said:
    Couple non idiotic questions now. How do i get the double display from a channel off? so if someone says newbie i need help it doesn't show up twice and is resistant worth it and if so how do put it in the combo?
    You can ethier enable the thing in settings that says 'Don't show things if on main screen' or something or disable the General - Chat group.  You can look at the combos in onLoad.  The default is 'hunt2'.  Not sure if resistant is worth it, I never use it though.
  • I was wondering how I'd go about adjusting my fling to use the rippers with shrapnel and other ieds. It seems to fling rippers.
  • Going off memory, FLING SHRAPNEL RIPPER should do it
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • Tye said:
    Going off memory, FLING SHRAPNEL RIPPER should do it
    I figured it out, thank you though. I just had to stop being an idiot.
  • Hey all,

Just set this up in nexus, however I have to hold down numpad 0 for this to auto kill? Am I doing something wrong? I do have auto turned on but it won't attack unless I hold down 0.
  • Detendu said:
    Hey all,

Just set this up in nexus, however I have to hold down numpad 0 for this to auto kill? Am I doing something wrong? I do have auto turned on but it won't attack unless I hold down 0.
    Do you have CONFIG USEQUEUING ON ?
  • edited January 2019
    Montem said:
    Detendu said:
    Hey all,

Yep that fixed it. However the slain trigger isn't working, it never starts attacking the next target after slaying the first one. Do you have any tips for this? Below is what I see:

18:52:59 -------------------- -- TTK: 10.375S -- --------------------
    18:52:59 New target: a sleek shadow fox
    18:52:59 Balance used: 2.50s.

18:52:59 Your target is now: a sleek shadow fox (a mob)

18:53:01 You have recovered your balance.
    18:53:01 You can find no such target.

• I was unable to get the system working.  I tried installing it by the directions above.  Although, admittedly I'm a noob.  It didn't seem to detect my correct class.  I think it thought I was a nanoseer and I'm a Scoundrel.  

Additionally, I have all my chat hidden in nexus to the bottom right boxed tab.  When I installed Montem it overrode my settings and moved all my chat back to the main display.  I'm not sure if that's a bug or intended.
  • Detendu said:
    Montem said:
    Detendu said:
    Hey all,

Yep that fixed it. However the slain trigger isn't working, it never starts attacking the next target after slaying the first one. Do you have any tips for this? Below is what I see:

18:52:59 -------------------- -- TTK: 10.375S -- --------------------
    18:52:59 New target: a sleek shadow fox
    18:52:59 Balance used: 2.50s.

18:52:59 Your target is now: a sleek shadow fox (a mob)

18:53:01 You have recovered your balance.
    18:53:01 You can find no such target.

Try hbreak
  • Secos said:
    I was unable to get the system working.  I tried installing it by the directions above.  Although, admittedly I'm a noob.  It didn't seem to detect my correct class.  I think it thought I was a nanoseer and I'm a Scoundrel.  

Additionally, I have all my chat hidden in nexus to the bottom right boxed tab.  When I installed Montem it overrode my settings and moved all my chat back to the main display.  I'm not sure if that's a bug or intended.
    Client restart maybe? You can remove my chat stuff by deleting General -> Chat group
  • edited January 2019
    Any chance of an update for Fury bashing, post changes? *puppy eyes*
  • Katherine said:
    Any chance of an update for Fury bashing, post changes? *puppy eyes*
    hahaha i was hoping to see a new update too 
  • Yes I have updates. However, I'm not yet sure how our Dynasty is going to be doing distribution. We have 3 devs that have been updating for awhile so it's much more advanced and cool then it used to be. So far only Dynasty members have access to the new code base. 
  • edited February 2019
    Wondering, for the nano seer, how could we make it to do "Freeze, Swarm, Swarm"? I don't know where it tries to do the other attacks in order. Assuming it's in the update, but, just wanting to figure it out now for personal use.
  • Opt1kal said:
    Wondering, for the nano seer, how could we make it to do "Freeze, Swarm, Swarm"? I don't know where it tries to do the other attacks in order. Assuming it's in the update, but, just wanting to figure it out now for personal use.
    Doesn't it already do this?
  • edited February 2019
    Montem said:
    Opt1kal said:
    Doesn't it already do this?
    No, it just does nano freeze as soon as balance comes up. Well, only freeze if the other attacks are turned off. I'm super low lvl, so I don't have multi, delay, frenzy or any of the others right now.

EDIT: Took some tweaking, but I got it to work out right. Also, got it to do Eyestrike when an interrupt is needed. :pleased:
  • Montem said:
    Yes I have updates. However, I'm not yet sure how our Dynasty is going to be doing distribution. We have 3 devs that have been updating for awhile so it's much more advanced and cool then it used to be. So far only Dynasty members have access to the new code base. 
    I'm hoping that you'll release the updated code base. I love this system, and want to build from it, but I'd rather build from the updated version then struggle to update and have you release the code once I finally get it working. ;) I'm definitely not in the category of coder to join the dynasty. But I like seeing what is possible and tweaking things to work for me specifically, while having a working backup to return to when needed.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • I have been using Mudlet for sometime, but my new internet connection seems to make mudlet lag a lot and I just found out that Nexus does not, but I use a laptop without a number keypad and I know nothing about Nexus. Is there a way I can make this code work without a number keypad?
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."