Skip to content

Marks Log

I was thinking it would be a good idea to have a personal Marks Log.

The reason behind this is that I have 30k marks in my Cargo account, and now I only have 6500. I knew that these Marks were going to be used, but I do not know exactly where they have gone. The log would be great to see that on this date at this time X Marks were taken for Autofactory <#> Taxes/Maintenance or X Marks were taken for Storage costs at X location etc.

This way we will better be able to keep track of our costs and know more readily where our marks have gone. At the moment all I can say is I have spent 23500 Marks on cargo/manufacturing costs.

Comments

• Agreed, quite important for running your business. @Tecton
  • I am sure you already have all the data and its a matter of adding commands and formatting to an output?
  • Yep. This was actually intended to be in already, but got skipped. They'll get to it. 
  • Shop logs too while we're at it, pleeeeeease!
    TT SHOP LOGS or something and it'd show you exactly what the messages tell you when you sell something or are offline, but including what you sold, from all your shops.

You just sold <item> (#) in your shop shop1 on network scatterhome for Y Marks.

You just sold <item> (#) in your shop shop2 on network song for Y Marks.

You just sold <item> (#) in your shop shop1 on network scatterhome for Y Marks.
    You just sold <item> (#) in your shop shop3 on network celestine for Y Marks.

etc
    etc

Thanks!
  • ohh the shop logs are also great. On Achaea I spend hours comparing the last shop stock to current and working out what was sold and how much profit it was. Logs would make it so much easier
  • thanks that is great
  • edited January 2019
    I am glad this was implemented, but the last 40 is not enough.
    Mine have overridden overnight with so many people processing in my refineries
    so I have no clue how much profit I have made

There must be a lot of transactions that are not shown now and I have not even started market orders and offers or any production yet.
    Also adding time would be great

Oh meant to also add that this is not even 24 hours. What happens if you are away for longer?