Mudbot Mapper - Download & Support
I have updated the Mudbot Mapper to work for Starmourn.
This software which can be used with almost any MUD Client. This is most useful for Non-Mudlet and Non-Nexus users.
Connect to it from your client via host: localhost port: 123 and it will connect the Starmourn server.
Also attached is a near-complete IMAP. This is updated using the XML file from the website. Any room that is mapped in-game is included. For whatever reason Voidgates are not currently included in the in-game map and will have to be added. Special exits such as transfer stations are not currently mapped. These can all be added using the mapper functions. If anyone is interested in helping polish off the map, message me.
- Clickable Map
- Multiple Map Sizes
- Path Finding (Including Special Exits)
- Room Search
- Point of Interest Path/Mapping (Junk Shops, Transports, Cloning, etc...)
- Scrub Legacy Code (Aetolian Shrines)
- Fix MXP issues (Currently turns off server MXP)
- Continue updating IMAP with Special Exits (Transfer Stations, Void Gates)
Some Basic Commands
map help, room help, area help
map, room find, map path, go/stop
Source Code (Not Required)
Last Updated 01-18-2019
For Mudlet users, consider using the Vadi's Mudlet Mapping Script.