Skip to content

Deletion emails

We found a bug in our "deletion warning" mail loop this morning after it ran last night for the first time since live players have been eligible to get them. Sadly this bug meant that some of our players got a bunch of emails from us - we've fixed this up so it won't happen again, but I just wanted to post up here to sincerely apologize if you were one of the unlucky few that got multiple emails from us overnight about deletions for characters that you didn't make.

Comments

• No worries. I am just so happy to finally receive emails from you guys. It was a wonderful surprise. (I was not one of the people that got these emails mind you, but if I had my statement would still be true lol)
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "We're called Scatterhome after what everybody does at the end of the night when it's time for someone to pay the bar tab."
    (Scatterhome): You say, "Which by my calculations, it's your turn to pay."
    (Scatterhome): Brantar says, "That's what my calculations have come to."
    (Scatterhome): Paavo says, "My math adds up to that, yeah."
    (Scatterhome): Cal says, "Bastards."

• @Tecton, baby, please stop calling.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood