Skip to content

MKO reunion thread

2»

Comments

• Kestrel said:
    The Norths Offical greatest Warrior, Dragon Chief and Witch King who lead two great war victories!
    which dragon chief

fite me irl
    The best one who ushered in their own class and got them iron fisted control of the city. Also beat Kesh, Krondor and gorlub up!
  • edited December 2018
      Also this thread now belongs to dragons.
  • Saithe said:
      Also this thread now belongs to Dragons 

Saithe said:
      Also this thread now belongs to dragons.
    I approve this Message - King Ridire
  • Reporting in. No idea if I'm going to stick around since I haven't touched a MUD since some time before MKO even shut down, and I don't know if I have the time and patience for it anymore, but hi.
  • Jerom said:
    Orion said:
    I was MKO's John Cena.
    Keijima?
    He wishes he was me.
  • o hay der
  • Krondor has been destroyed by Defender #3.
  • Ged said:
    Hah well at least I am remembered for something :) i shall endeavor to give you appropriate quests in starmourn as well. I doubt it though, seems like there is much to do
    I will never forgive your betrayal. You were supposed to be Supreme Leader for life of Song!
  • edited January 2019
    Zoinks! Hey!
  • Orion said:
    Ged said:
    Hah well at least I am remembered for something :) i shall endeavor to give you appropriate quests in starmourn as well. I doubt it though, seems like there is much to do
    I will never forgive your betrayal. You were supposed to be Supreme Leader for life of Song!
    He was...for a bit. ;) 
  • edited January 2019
    Rossin and Lehoi, sounding off! Hey everyone!

*SQUISH*
  • Ludwig said:

*SQUISH*
    Will you tell Rae-Rae that everyone I’ve spoken to misses him and loves him dearly?

And ask him if he’s eating enough. I still remember when he was like 15, and it brings out my maternal instincts.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Kestrel said:
    Ludwig said:

*SQUISH*
    Will you tell Rae-Rae that everyone I’ve spoken to misses him and loves him dearly?

And ask him if he’s eating enough. I still remember when he was like 15, and it brings out my maternal instincts.
    I would but I'm not really in contact with anyone from MKO much outside of Uggie. :<
  • OK well ... Conrad ... If you’re out there ... We love you and we miss you <3

Make sure you’re getting enough sleep.

— Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• OH! I saw Qeyrae pop in a little while ago. She said that she might stick around! :D
  • edited January 2019
    @Malapardis

I just saw you die to vermillion rodent (twice). Had to do a double-take. Haven't seen that name in years. Good to see you on here!

@Tsurrok good to see you too Roma! I think you may have even been my first mentor. Can't recall, was forever ago lol.
  • I was Mardosi a long time Mocker until I was exiled, and then uh... another character who I've apparently forgotten. I was also Ruthia for a while.
  • Ranuth said:
    I was Mardosi a long time Mocker until I was exiled, and then uh... another character who I've apparently forgotten. I was also Ruthia for a while.
    Saaaame.

— Oscar Wilde

— Margaret Atwood

• @Malapardis

I just saw you die to vermillion rodent (twice). Had to do a double-take. Haven't seen that name in years. Good to see you on here!

@Tsurrok good to see you too Roma! I think you may have even been my first mentor. Can't recall, was forever ago lol.
    Haha, yeah. Oops! I mostly don't play as that character on Starmourn :p
  • edited January 2019
    Draos said:
    Do we have that many MKO peeps around? Interesting. I wonder where Aidan and Wselwulf are. 
    Aidan checking in....been stuck over on Imperian enjoying my semi-retirement from muds. Hope you all are enjoying SM, miss you all.
  • Wselwulf is in Lusternia still; not sure if he's playing SM.
  • Zona and Zoot.

Ravens4life.
  • I was Elanoron and Rosalia.
  • Hey you lovely lot!
  • Ethcar said:
    Hey you lovely lot!
    Eeeethcaaaaaar! <3
  • I saw a ship called Krondor earlier. One of you peeps is a wise-ass, and I like it.

— Oscar Wilde

— Margaret Atwood