Skip to content

Grinding to max level

124»

Comments

• Thessia said:
    Maybe Engineers and Beasts have it boring, but I'm liking the small variety I have between using regular ammo and weaken ammo and pushing for the instant kill and timing unloads on things. In which case, sorry for your loss.
    I thought instakill abilities were all blocked from working on mobs. Scoundrels get a functional one? 

BEAST is underprivileged confirmed. Buff BEAST please.

(giant /s at the end because I'm sure somebody will take this seriously otherwise)
    /s
  • Matlkael said:
    You're all too vague!

Faster/better/stronger was a thing used by Hitler to describe his magical aryan super race.
    That's not the joke.
  • Scoundrels do. It looks cool, but I think it's a bit glitchy in that certain killprogs don't seem to work when you kill the mob with a insta rather than just raw damage.
  • Maruna said:
    That's not the joke.
    wHAT!
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Matlkael said:
    Maruna said:
    That's not the joke.
    wHAT!
    sigh.
    Learn to meme. Notice the term 'witch hunting' that he used. Now read this.
  • @Maruna, you should probably have taken your own advice and just not explained the joke or even acknowledged other people's confusion. Let the confused wonder, they're half of what makes unexplained jokes so funny.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Kestrel said:
    @Maruna, you should probably have taken your own advice and just not explained the joke or even acknowledged other people's confusion. Let the confused wonder, they're half of what makes unexplained jokes so funny.
    It's depressing when people can't google.
  • I'm more of a Britannica gal, myself.
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • edited January 2019
    [Oops I didn't realize there was a page 4 and now my joke is out of context and not funny anymore]
  • edited January 2019
    Maruna said:
    With that kind of logic you could say shooting someone for staring at you, is the same as asking them to stop staring at you, because both situations result in them no longer staring at you. You must've spent a little too much time with Wuff.
    I could feel my ears burning. Prick ^-,-^

Edit: As in pricked up ears, of course.