Skip to content

Shi Dhuk

@RocketCat had sent me a proposal for yoga in Starmourn, which was very helpful. I took it, reworked it to fit more with my vision for the Starmourn universe, and here's the result. Just a bit of worldbuilding for you guys to hang your RP hats on.

https://wiki.starmourn.com/ShiDhuk

Comments

• Would that make the yoga mats Shi Dhuk mats? 
  • Hey, good job @RocketCat! And as a humble player, thanks for this, @Aurelius! It's really encouraging to see that player ingenuity can be elevated to help to enrich the game world, especially given staff sponsorship.

"They are elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."
    — Oscar Wilde

"I'll take care of it, Luke said. And because he said it instead of her, I knew he meant kill. That is what you have to do before you kill, I thought. You have to create an it, where none was before."
    — Margaret Atwood

• Kestrel said:
    Hey, good job @RocketCat! And as a humble player, thanks for this, @Aurelius! It's really encouraging to see that player ingenuity can be elevated to help to enrich the game world, especially given staff sponsorship.
    Well, listen, the worlds we build are huge, and we're trying to make Starmourn - a world in its infancy - catch up as quickly as possible with the depth and breadth of our other worlds. Totally happy for the help.
  • I'm gonna pretend it's pronounced the way Sean Connery would say "Psyduck".
    "You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."
  • Kax said:
    I'm gonna pretend it's pronounced the way Sean Connery would say "Psyduck".