Skip to content

Nexus on Mobile

This is very cool!!! I just have one complaint. The F1-F6 buttons work poorly on the phone or tablet. Tapping them does not seem to fire off the skills every time and it brings up a context menu that takes up alot of the screen.

Is it possible to map those to a different set of keys besides F1-F6 since IOS doesn't use F keys?

Comments

• Yeah, every time I want to type in a command, a huge list blocks everything except my space bar, so I have to hit space until the suggestions disappear.

The F buttons don't seem very useful either. CRASH requires you to choose a direction so I can only CRASH in six directions.
  • You can play this on mobile?
  • Yeah. It's a bit rough. The keyboard acts weird when using shortcuts for the F keys. 
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • This hasn't been a problem for me. Playing on Android though. Just mentioning it so any fix doesn't break something on our end  =)

@momodig yep, though obviously some things are a lot more difficult. I haven't tried any space stuff on mobile yet, but for simple bashing it's fine.
  • I play on Blowtorch personally
  • I am playing this on Nexus almost exclusively on the ipad at this point.

Mobile phone (IOS)
    • Swiping left or right and then returning to middle screen you will lose the ability to send input to the client unless you move your phone from portrait into landscape

IOS issues
    • Hitting the f1-F6 buttons requires 2 presses to do the macro
    • context menu for buttons cover up too much of the screen
    • tab does not work

• natryl said:
    Mobile phone (IOS)
    • Swiping left or right and then returning to middle screen you will lose the ability to send input to the client unless you move your phone from portrait into landscape
    Also happens on Android
  • Another tip for people on a tablet with a keyboard. Go into settings and turn off all the auto capitalization and prediction settings of the keybaord!
  • Is there a work around for the tab on mobile? It would be nice to quickly target a mob without swiping over and risk not seeing my outputs for a few seconds!
  • Has anyone had any luck with the iPad Pro 11” when using the Smart Keyboard? It works okay, but the space bar is apparently sending some command to Starmourn that is not space. Instead there’s an error reporting:

There are no suitable targets here.
    Anyone have an idea on how to get around this? Thanks!