Skip to content

Clan Help- Folders?

Is it not possible to organize clan help files by putting them in folders? Or, am I missing some obvious syntax somewhere that creates them?
[Cassandra]: Poet will be unsurprised to learn that she has unread news.

Comments

• No folders, but you can edit your index to tabulate them as you like. 
  • Hrm. I don't see how to do that right off either, but I'll keep poking at it I guess.
    [Cassandra]: Poet will be unsurprised to learn that she has unread news.
  • Poet said:
    Hrm. I don't see how to do that right off either, but I'll keep poking at it I guess.
    What I do is give them a 'name' so for instance if I had a bunch of files I want to do for events but their shortenings would put them all over the place. So let's look at this example of Song's Faction Files. 

So you give them a 'category' and then put things after it. I'd suggest not making it too long or you may run into issues. But that is my go to solution, the EVENT INDEX also makes it easier for users to know what each is for so you don't have to use long names.

Hope that helps!
    Character: Vega
    Faction: Song Dominion
    Class: Engineer 

note: I am always up for RP, antagonistic or friendly. If she's being a bitch, it's because you're from Scatterhome or she's trying to meet a deadline and has nothing to do with whether I want to RP with you or not. Thanks in advance for the RP!

• edited January 2019

EDIT: Turns out you can edit CLHELP index now. So it's CLHELP EDIT INDEX. 

Currently, that is the only way to organise the indexes though. There's no folders.
  • You can CLHELP EDIT INDEX