Skip to content

Do I use DELETEME in this case?

So...how did I get here?  I was on the quest [Getting Some Answers], meaning that I was on Gallen III (where you search for slaves and try to find Cassandra).  I was breezing through the content and completing the requests made by the slaves.  I decided to group up with several other players to farm the guard to get the key to escape, which would bring us to the side alley (hence why I'm here) and have some dialogue.  Now normally, the dialogue would allow us to progress to the next part of the quest, but I guess not being the leader of the group and turning in the required materials meant that I wasn't getting progress.  So, I left the group and returned here to restart the dialogue, but the dialogue here did not trigger, so that left me stuck here.  No, RESCUE didn't work, and I really didn't want to use DELETEME after competing for rockhoppers all the live-long day for Scatterhome.

I don't think anyone really understands how or where am I unless I have the exact screen pulled up, but here it is.

And yes, I already submitted an issue (as I've been told dozens of times).  I'm posting this here so the mods / devs can swoop by and know exactly where I am and how far along I am in the story.

Comments

• Does ABORT STORYLINE do anything for you? Otherwise I think you should wait for a response to your issue if you don't like to restart. While waiting you could poke and prod at it some more and provide additonal info in your issue of what you have tried already. That will usually help in figuring out what to do. I had a problem where abort didn't work so I needed an admin to reset my quest, but they also meanwhile fixed the bug I ran into so it wouldn't happen again for anyone else. I know it is frustrating when you run into these kind of things but try to see open beta as a chance to help make the game better for everyone else.
  • It's not just you. My level 45 quest bugged out, put me in "No Space", can't dock cause it says I am docked, can't launch cause it says I am not docked, can't abort cause it says I am not in a story, can't fly cause every destination is 1000000 spaces away and my engines spam fall silent constantly. Issued self last night, went to bed, logged in this morning to play before work... still in "No Space"
  • Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • Minei said:
    Does ABORT STORYLINE do anything for you? Otherwise I think you should wait for a response to your issue if you don't like to restart. While waiting you could poke and prod at it some more and provide additonal info in your issue of what you have tried already. That will usually help in figuring out what to do. I had a problem where abort didn't work so I needed an admin to reset my quest, but they also meanwhile fixed the bug I ran into so it wouldn't happen again for anyone else. I know it is frustrating when you run into these kind of things but try to see open beta as a chance to help make the game better for everyone else.
    Nope!  Already tried that, and it doesn't work.
  • Took a quick look, but you weren't online - we'll do our best to get you fixed up at earliest convenience.