• Is there a way to reincarnate? 
  • Atalkez said:
    Is there a way to reincarnate? 
    Nope.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Atalkez said:
    Is there a way to reincarnate? 
    race is meant for rp and not really a stat advantage 
  • Sure, never said otherwise. I figure there are some who may not like their initial selection
  • I know people who've felt that way, yeah.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Beast is a beast.  The beast is inside you.
  • edited December 2018
    Any chance we could have gear bought from shops reduced in price as well? Or just have the class switch change you to relevant gear of the same level. I dunno.
    If you're say... 40-50 and want to try something else out, it currently costs something absurd like ~50000 marks to buy a new set of gear from a shop. Grinding without any gear at that level simply isn't going to be... Good.
  • I bought the gear. It hurt. Was worth.
    Download Montem System for Nexus Client - https://pastebin.com/MBEn7S0u
  • Maruna said:
    Any chance we could have gear bought from shops reduced in price as well? Or just have the class switch change you to relevant gear of the same level. I dunno.
    If you're say... 40-50 and want to try something else out, it currently costs something absurd like ~50000 marks to buy a new set of gear from a shop. Grinding without any gear at that level simply isn't going to be... Good.
    50K? Yeah, if that's accurate that is a huge discouragement to trying another class. I got lucky and a friend is a pack rat and had a full set of gear for the class I switched to.
  • Yea, I switched earlier today and have been hunting completetely without armour and a weapon almost half my level.
    I'm gone.
  • ekary said:
    Maruna said:
    50K? Yeah, if that's accurate that is a huge discouragement to trying another class. I got lucky and a friend is a pack rat and had a full set of gear for the class I switched to.
    i spent 28000 on level 40 gear and just been grinding, it sucked but it's worth it since you get all your lessons back 
  • The class changes were due to class dissatisfaction that lots of people were feeling for many reasons.

I think more than three Nanoseers became BEASTS, as has one Fury I know of.
  • Wuff said:
    The class changes were due to class dissatisfaction that lots of people were feeling for many reasons.

I think more than three Nanoseers became BEASTS, as has one Fury I know of.
    I went fury and I love it so far, yeah you are a glass cannon but the combo seems more  focused vs maing sure you have constant freeze stack on just to do any damage 
  • ekary said:
    Maruna said:
    -- Light Armor ----------------------------------------------------------------
    11495          an E5X head sheath                                   5200     99
    11511          an E5X torso sheath                                  5200    100
    11654          E5X arm sheaths                                      5200     99
    11655          E5X hand sheaths                                     5200     99
    sash11656      an E5X sash sheath                                   5200    100
    11657          E5X leg sheaths                                      5200     99
    11658          E5X foot sheaths                                     5200    100
    11659          an E7X head sheath                                  10800    100
    11660          an E7X torso sheath                                 10800    100
    11661          E7X arm sheaths                                     10800    100
    11662          E7X hand sheaths                                    10800    100
    sash11663      an E7X sash sheath                                  10800    100
    11664          E7X leg sheaths                                     10800    100
    11665          E7X foot sheaths                                    10800    100

5200 is level 50 gear, 10800 is level 70 gear. Weapons are ~100 more. Slight exaggeration; level 50 is 40k, level 70 is double that.

• This is amazing. I'm glad they got through the backlog of stopped comments.
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • Has anyone changed class reently? I was thinking of trying out BEAST but the equipment cost to try a class I might not even like is way too steep. Did they change anything to give you starting gear when you switch?
  • No change. I switched at ~20 and bought a level 1 PIECE, then just hunted a slightly weaker area for a new one. So if you're switching from a high level, make sure you have the marks to cover new gear.
    Eukelade gives you a peck on the cheek.
  • ekary said:
    Has anyone changed class reently? I was thinking of trying out BEAST but the equipment cost to try a class I might not even like is way too steep. Did they change anything to give you starting gear when you switch?

Beast wears the heaviest armor, so it's worth noting you can continue to wear your lighter armor until you get new armor. I did that when I changed to nanoseer. You do need weapon or weapons though.
  • Arista said:

Beast wears the heaviest armor, so it's worth noting you can continue to wear your lighter armor until you get new armor. I did that when I changed to nanoseer. You do need weapon or weapons though.
    I did not know this, that's awesome. Great tip, thank you! I'm gonna give BEAST a shot, buying a wristblade won't kill me and I believe that is the only weapon used for bashing.