Skip to content

Industry flowchart

Spent entirely too much time making this after I thought I'd be a useful idea, so here you all go. I colour coded the intermediate products for clarity. Left are materials, right are end results. On the arrow it lists how much of a thing you need to get to the next step. Products list their output units and what autofactory you need. Hopefully there are no errors but if you do spot one let me know.

Comments

• this is so gloriously nerdish  <3
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • you've stolen minei heart with this
  • Either I'm misreading it, or this version of the flowchart appears to be out of date as compared with REFINERY WHATMAKES. For instance, all cannon batteries presently require one paristeel, one diamene sheet, and one HDS astrium; the kinetic and thermal batteries additionally require one stesium, whereas the EM and gravitic batteries instead require 1 astrium and 2 elessium.
  • I believe they just did a big update of manufacturing. This was posted before that.
  • Minion said:
    I believe they just did a big update of manufacturing. This was posted before that.
    Correct, I haven't had time to update it yet and it also kinda slipped my mind. On the TODO list now, but not promises for when it'll be done.
  • Minei said:
    Minion said:
    I believe they just did a big update of manufacturing. This was posted before that.
    Correct, I haven't had time to update it yet and it also kinda slipped my mind. On the TODO list now, but not promises for when it'll be done.
    No pressure, for sure. Thank you for making the original! Just trying to help clarify why this might be off right now.