Skip to content

Numbpad Piloting V1.1 Now for Mudlet too!(Nexus/Mudlet)

2»

Comments

• DPierre said:
    what is the "package manager". I only see the option to upload files in the nexus settings.
    Under Nexus settings, while logged in, there is the "Reflex Packages" tab. On the bottom half of that page under "Import Reflex Package", you can either drag the file on to that grey box, or click the box and select it in explorer.
  • Thank you for this
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • Thank you for this
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • edited January 2019
    Figured it out. I was trying to use the mudlet version instead of the nexus one. 

Another issue. Sometimes it doesn't seem to work when I start playing. Is there a command to turn it on? I think this might be a nexus issue. I have your package above the numpad movement package that comes with nexus. I even turned the numpad movement one off by unclicking it...

Additionally, when I load into the nexus, I see your message about this forum post, so I know the Nexus is seeing it..

Am I missing something?

Edit: I've deleted the numpad movement one, I even click off the checkbox, then click it back on(and it shows your message in the client again), but it still uses my numpad for normal movement...

Ok I figured it out... You need to undock from a station to activate it because it looks for that specific string.
  • Yep, just disable the original numbpad package and it will automatically adjust in space. END also switches between the two.
  • AniAni
    edited February 2019
    Am I missing something?
    END
    You have entered an invalid command.
    It's not switching back to land movement when I dock, and typing in END or end doesn't switch it either.

My brain is fried and I now realised there's an END key on my keyboard. Ignore me!!

• Ani said:
    Am I missing something?
    END
    You have entered an invalid command.
    It's not switching back to land movement when I dock, and typing in END or end doesn't switch it either.

My brain is fried and I now realised there's an END key on my keyboard. Ignore me!!

Hahahaha. Good to see people still using this script though. Have fun!