Skip to content

Which class will you play?

edited October 2017 in The Commsphere
Personally I'm going to make 5 different characters and study the different skills before making a decision.  I think it will put me behind initially from a progress perspective, but I'm in it for the long run!

Comments

• I was hoping someone would make a new poll because I was too lazy to do that myself. But yes, I have scoundrel in mind for now but I'll undoubtedly alt.
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • Nothing changed for me. Still an engineer.
  • Not gonna lie, I'm wavering. Fury sounds awesome (and more than just the newest thing). I'm positive I'll be alting to try it out even if I don't go with it for my main. I'm not sure I'm smart enough for it, though. :lol:
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • Always BEAST.
  • Probably Fury due to annoying habit of always trying to do the most difficult things first lol
  • Leaning more towards Nano or maybe engineer at this point but gotta see what comes out info-wise
  • Fury, for now, for RP reasons.  If it fits, it ships!
    I wonder what other cool, bomb-ass classes the future will bring?  Aurelius said if they could do 15, they would.  #fightfor15
  • #fightfor15
  • Sure, release date just got pushed until 2020 :P
  • They'll add classes, but 5 is good for launch! So it can launch!
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • omg, but... I'm just saying Star Kith Druids exobiologists
  • TCXTCX
    edited October 2017
    I'll probably pick a kith user since they sound the coolest to roleplay as a non-combatant. I also think void kith looks cooler so nanoseer it is! At least until another void kith class comes along

(also pls do star kith druids as sairys said, that sounds awesome)
  • I'll take righteous steel and tech I can understand over kith I don't. Let me don my BEAST and show you why human skill is the greatest in the galaxy...
  • Leaning towards Fury. Looks badass af and, as I'm considering Jin for my first character, it seems like a pretty good fit.
  • As I expected, this hasn't changed anything for me and I'm sticking with B.E.A.S.T. Also, I can already tell I am gonna hate fighting Fury, heh. B.E.A.S.T. sounds like all brawn, no brain while Fury seems to be the opposite.
  • Furies have Swords and Magic. So anything I said before matters little. I will be playing a fury.
  • swords and magic? go play one of these other IRE muds. I'm here for tech and spaceships. :)
  • You're missing the point, it's not just swords and magic - it's swords and space-magic.
  • edited October 2017
    Nanoseer. Space telekinesis and... NOT THE BEES!
  • Rilkor said:
    You're missing the point, it's not just swords and magic - it's swords and space-magic.
    yeah... I'll take the tech, please. :)
  • edited October 2017
    Engineer all the way. I mean, who wouldn't want to be an engineer in a time where anything from basic robotics to high-tech spaceflight and cloning is possible?
  • Laxnarl said:
    Engineer all the way. I mean, who wouldn't want to be an engineer in a time where anything from basic robotics to high-tech spaceflight and cloning is possible?
    robots proceed to automate robotics design and implementation and all engineers become sad :(
  • Ry'nari Fury that's an easy choice.
    Also Archer is a bad guy, making vote anonimous
  • Khargal said:
    Ry'nari Fury that's an easy choice.
    Also Archer is a bad guy, making vote anonimous
    Just wait until I hold your ship hostage! I hope! :D
  • Spaaace  Maaagic! 
  • Something tells me the Nanoseer is going to be awesome
  • Honestly though, I'll probably play everything and stick with what I like the best.
  • edited October 2017
    I want to know what all the skills do first. Reason? I want all the classes... though I find Nanoseer more fun than Fury (beyond the bladedancing aspect. That is too cool.)

I've always been an ice and calm kind of person over fire and passion.

Gut reaction though when all the classes came out? "ENGINEER! YES! TURRETS! BOTS! GIMME GADGETS!"
  • Definitely fury. I love sword-wielding classes.
  • Fury with some other weapon then sword