Skip to content

What game other than MUDs do you play?

2»

Comments

• Anything good, and when I have the time. :)
  • At the moment i'm playing alot of Rocket League and Caves of Qud wich is a really epic roguelike. I should start playing fallout 4 again because i never got around playing nuka world.
    The hype

🍆💦💦💦💦

• Been too busy with work to play much of anything, let alone MUDs, but getting back into my (sometimes unhealthy) addiction to Elite: Dangerous lately.
  • I play ... chess! Ahaha.

I play Dota or CS:GO depending on what my schoolmates are playing. (Nowadays usually CS:GO since everyone got tired of Dota). I still pop into Illyriad sometimes.

On my phone I play a very polished 2D MMO called Warspear Online, and Vainglory.

• I've been playing a lot of Destiny 2. Did anyone else play the Star wars battlefront 2 beta? if so, what did you think?
  • SWBF Beta was good made me sad when they shut it down...I'm contemplating spending the money. Mostly play Magic the Gathering nowadays...made easier playing the Magic Duels on the xbone. Been thinking about restarting the Legacy of Kain series on steam
  • Depends on the day, but the one I keep coming back to is Europa Universalis 4. Smattering of Path of Exile and other strategy games in there however.
  • Tenda said:
    Depends on the day, but the one I keep coming back to is Europa Universalis 4. 
    Good. Those unruly savages aren't going to colonise themselves!
  • edited October 2017
    Rilkor said:
    Good. Those unruly savages aren't going to colonise themselves!
    I usually play great power games... Right now I have an Austria game going. It's the early 1600s, I've revoked the privilegia, I have Hungary, Castille, Aragon, Sweden, and Russia in PUs, and Poland has my dynasty (I missed my opportunity when they revoked the Sejm). Meting out provinces in the war demands screen is a little tedious though.