Skip to content

HELP CASTLES

Assuming no mas at launch?

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Elaborate a bit, please? Examples and stuff about what you mean.
  • By the title, does it have something to do with raids or PvP events? I don't think we should expect anything like that at launch..
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • LOL, noobs to IRE I see.

Player housing at launch staffers?

Gotta get my degenerate Bebop Gang together somewhere on Scatterhome.
  • edited September 2017
    This question has been answered already. Also, castles in sci-fi.  :(

Edit: And mas means more. Confused the sentence.

• Whatever game you're from, I havn't played it. Player housing in *my* IRE comes from Manses.
  • in mine it's called HELP HOUSING. not y'know... castles
  • HELP ESTATES from MKO and HELP HOUSING from Imperian.

But honestly there was already a housing thread, noob to the forums? :P
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.

----
    Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
    ----
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

• Castles are closer to Homesteads in Lusternia than manses. Almost seems like the OP was intended to be misunderstood.
  • Well I see that the level of butt hurt and humor in Starmourn will be high!!!

Yay! And thanks for the not answers, answers and the laugh.
  • TNATNA
    edited September 2017
    HELP ESTATES from MKO and HELP HOUSING from Imperian.

But honestly there was already a housing thread, noob to the forums? :P

Brand new. My third post in my first thread. I is the noob obviously, some people seem to miss that... and take things way too personally.

ETA- Also try "help castles" in imperian, still works. Takes you to the housing page. Was this way in Achaea back in the day, Aeto and Imp still today. Unsure of the others.
  • TNATNA
    edited September 2017
    Zion said:
    This question has been answered already. Also, castles in sci-fi.  :(

Edit: And mas means more. Confused the sentence.

Thank you. The only thread I saw on this was this one http://forums.starmourn.com/discussion/32/will-there-be-player-housing#latest which didn't really get answered.
  • TNA said:
    Well I see that the level of butt hurt and humor in Starmourn will be high!!!

Yay! And thanks for the not answers, answers and the laugh.
    To avoid butt hurt, I personally recommend not calling everyone a noob for no reason and then acting indignant when people call you out for being a bit of a douche. Seems to work wonders for me.

On the other hand, if you were trying to sarcastically call yourself a noob and not everyone else as you implied a post or two above, then I would recommend you practice your sarcasm a bit more, preferably in a more private setting.
  • Can we please avoid a space sewers section on this forum, that would be great
  • TNATNA
    edited September 2017
    Villanox said:
    Can we please avoid a space sewers section on this forum, that would be great
    I'm trying and wasn't my intent.  I'll just use a sarcasm switch from now on for those that don't know me and take blank sarcastic statements as personal attacks.
  • edited September 2017
    TNA said: mo
    Villanox said:
    I'm trying and wasn't my intent.  I'll just use a sarcasm switch from now on for those that don't know me and take blank sarcastic statements as personal attacks.
    Time and time again written sarcasm has been proven to fail.  Can't put a tone to text.

I recommend using the 'say *sarcastically' command next time :waving:
  • Ataniiq said:
    TNA said: mo
    Villanox said:
    Time and time again written sarcasm has been proven to fail.  Can't put a tone to text.

I recommend using the 'say *sarcastically' command next time :waving:

Why on earth would I do that? /sarcasm