Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Producers, coders, etc

QitorienQitorien Posts: 126Member ✭✭✭
Are you able to speak on who will continue to run the game after its launch? Will Matt, Justin, and Laura continue to have active parts in SM? Will there be other volunteer/paid staff (on the level of other IRE games' gods)?
As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
Jin
VOTE FOR STARMOURN

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

Comments

• TectonTecton Posts: 143Administrator Starmourn staff
    Qitorien said:
    Are you able to speak on who will continue to run the game after its launch? Will Matt, Justin, and Laura continue to have active parts in SM? Will there be other volunteer/paid staff (on the level of other IRE games' gods)?
    We'll be continuing to work on the game post-launch, yep!
    Qitorien
  • RothareRothare Posts: 19Member
    This is what I love to hear. Will you generally try to perform weekly tweaks/updates, or will it be more of a bi-weekly thing?
  • SyajaSyaja Posts: 118Member ✭✭✭
    Rothare said:
    This is what I love to hear. Will you generally try to perform weekly tweaks/updates, or will it be more of a bi-weekly thing?
    I'd guess more like daily. Iron Realms works non-stop to improve/build/experiment/fix/etc...
    TNA
    Hopefully. I guess we'll see what they say!
  • TectonTecton Posts: 143Administrator Starmourn staff
    Syaja said:
    Rothare said:
    I'd guess more like daily. Iron Realms works non-stop to improve/build/experiment/fix/etc...
    Yep, we'll be working all day, every day on Starmourn pre- and post-launch!
    RothareQitorienSyajaTNA
    Syaja said:
    Rothare said:
    Know-it-all..  :p
    Syaja
  • SyajaSyaja Posts: 118Member ✭✭✭
    Rothare said:
    Know-it-all..  :p
    Nah, just played IRE games since 2005 to know there's always something going on behind the scenes.
    TNA
    edited October 2017
    As Darth Vader would say, "Most impressive."