Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't wait!

RukhRukh Posts: 1Member
Looking forward to playing!  =)
DevinaDemarcusZilQitorienCookieArcherTCXRiadoMalash
«13

Comments

  • SagexSagex Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    Yes!!! can't wait either 
  • BaedundarielBaedundariel Posts: 60Member ✭✭
    I'm in the same Starship Rukh and Sagex!  Glad to have the forums now to start community relations. <3
    Ataniiq
    Zil
  • DemarcusDemarcus Posts: 13Member
    Amen, amen,  I do proclaim amen! 
  • VillanoxVillanox Posts: 64Member ✭✭
    I cant wait to try out how commodities and trades will work, since I really only know Achaea's system of doing things. The way Starmourn's was described though seems like something really fun
  • SagexSagex Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    same, i like how the guy who help made achaea here 
  • AmondraskAmondrask Posts: 17Member
    Seriously! I've been itching to play this since I first heard about it. Getting in on the ground floor of an IRE game is a pretty fantastic experience, plus it being sci-fi means it'll feel really fresh and distinct from the existing ones. I can't wait to get my claws into it, for sure! I just hope that there's a class or some such that focuses on using those sweet, sweet Kith blades. 
    Devina
  • SagexSagex Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    Aurelius said:
    Sagex said:
    same, i like how the guy who help made achaea here 
    I founded Achaea, and Justin, the producer, was Achaea's third producer (there was one in between me stepping away and him taking it over. So two of us who helped make Achaea are here. :)
    Okay, now i'm really excited. I've played every ire but imperian and  you guys did an amazing job on achaea. 
    Jekk
  • BaedundarielBaedundariel Posts: 60Member ✭✭
    Aurelius said:
    Sagex said:
    same, i like how the guy who help made achaea here 
    I founded Achaea, and Justin, the producer, was Achaea's third producer (there was one in between me stepping away and him taking it over. So two of us who helped make Achaea are here. :)

    Wow.. an honour Aurelius.  Achaea is my favourite game across all categories/platforms.  Thank you.
    Ataniiq
  • VillanoxVillanox Posts: 64Member ✭✭
    Nanoseer sounds amazing to me, and is totally what I'm gonna pick as my first class. Even if it isn't possible, I just love the idea of tiny little nanobots filling a ship, alerting the captain to a possible engine malfunction, or that one of the crew broke into the galley to have a midnight snack
  • SagexSagex Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    Villanox said:
    Nanoseer sounds amazing to me, and is totally what I'm gonna pick as my first class. Even if it isn't possible, I just love the idea of tiny little nanobots filling a ship, alerting the captain to a possible engine malfunction, or that one of the crew broke into the galley to have a midnight snack
    yeah, i want nanoseer so badly. it kind of reminds me of  biotics from mass effect

    Villanox
  • JekkJekk Posts: 15Member
    I really like the idea of nanoseer, it sounds like an idea for magic using more scientific and technology-themed methods that a friend of mine always talked about, probably sharing the same kind of inspiration used to design this, or something. I'm so torn on what I actually want to do, I know I want to stick to one thing and make that my thing, but with how I played Achaea...not so sure I have the willpower.
    VillanoxQitorien
  • JekkJekk Posts: 15Member
    Devina said:
    As someone who's played all of the IRE-produced games (for various periods of time), I'm excited. I'm excited for something new, I'm excited for something different. I was a smidge nervous when Achaea was mentioned, because Achaea (though I had an excellent time there in Mhaldor and as kooky Maerwen the Jester) isn't always RP-heavy and is quite combat-heavy (something I have never been good at). That said: what I've seen so far has been very interesting. It's unique. It's titillating.

    I'm salivating a little, that's how excited I am for its eventual release. I might even retire an unused character for it.
    That's almost exactly how I feel, I'm excited either way, but really hoping it won't be primarily combat. I want to create a character, play the role, hunt way too much, and be apart of something, and while player combat can be fun it is taxing in Achaea. Either way I'm sure there will be a way to enjoy the environment in many different ways.
    BaedundarielQitorien
  • AureliusAurelius Posts: 279Administrator Starmourn staff
    Devina said:
     because Achaea  isn't always RP-heavy 
    It's weird. Some people say that, whereas I see others calling Achaea an RP-enforced game (which it definitely isn't!)
    Baedundariel
  • JerichoJericho Posts: 33Member ✭✭
    I hope this feels like a MUD version of Starfinder. 
  • AmondraskAmondrask Posts: 17Member
    Aurelius said:
    Devina said:
     because Achaea  isn't always RP-heavy 
    It's weird. Some people say that, whereas I see others calling Achaea an RP-enforced game (which it definitely isn't!)
    The general consensus from most people I've asked about Achaea are that it's one of the least RP-involved of the IRE games, for the most part. I haven't played in a very, very long time, so I can't say myself, but that seems to be the most agreed upon opinion that I've heard, anyway. I guess it's almost entirely down to player base and its attitude! I'm sure there'll be a healthy amount of good ol' RP events from the staff end on Starmoun?
    MundaneName
  • PollivarPollivar Posts: 59Member ✭✭✭
    I'm so ready to be an ace mecha pilot, I mean BEAST pilot..
    Baedundariel
  • BandusBandus Posts: 42Member ✭✭
    I've never played an Iron Realms game before, but I'm still really excited about Starmourn! The lore seems extremely interesting! 
    DevinaBaedundarielannysZil
  • SagexSagex Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    Bandus said:
    I've never played an Iron Realms game before, but I'm still really excited about Starmourn! The lore seems extremely interesting! 
    Ire games are amazing, they are really well done from a mechanic and set up and to be part of any early one is a lot of fun because you get to craft how other players will see the game

    Bandus
  • SagexSagex Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    Selador said:
    I miss Midkemia. Hurry up and fill the void!
    who were you on midkemia?

  • GuraxiusGuraxius Posts: 5Member
    I'm so ready for this!  Is there any information on becoming a volunteer builder for Starmourn?
  • AshedAshed Posts: 1Member
    Been waiting a while for this. Might Retire a few chars elsewhere, though cannot part with my mains...=/
  • GoatGoat Posts: 5Member
    Can't wait. This is going to be awesomeeeee.
  • JerichoJericho Posts: 33Member ✭✭
    Ashed said:
    Been waiting a while for this. Might Retire a few chars elsewhere, though cannot part with my mains...=/
    See, are we going to be able to retire to dump into a new character for Starmourn? 
    Dedistorted
  • AmondraskAmondrask Posts: 17Member
    Jericho said:
    Ashed said:
    Been waiting a while for this. Might Retire a few chars elsewhere, though cannot part with my mains...=/
    See, are we going to be able to retire to dump into a new character for Starmourn? 
    I believe, and don't quote me because my memory is as reliable as a bucket with not bottom, but- Pretty sure they won't be allowing the transfer of retire credits to Starmoun for the first while, at the very least. I vaguely remember that being mentioned when Midkemia was shutting down, and people asked about it then.
    ValariaCookieDemarcus
Sign In or Register to comment.