Just a bunch of random questions I have.
- How tall are Tukkav, generally? And I've noticed their feet (in the art) are actually feet without opposable thumbs. Are all Tukkav going to follow this, NPC-wise?
- Is there going to be a mining-oriented ship at all? With special features that are only used to actually mine?
- Is the mining only going to be player done? IE, a player has to pilot a ship to a planet or asteroid and mine? I know in Achaea, players set up mines and hire NPC miners and warriors, are we going to be able to do that same here?
- With ships, are we going to be able to employ NPC ships to protect our own for a higher cost than if we had a player do it?
- More on protection ships - if we're able to have a storage ship bring back comms that was mined to storage spaces, would it be possible to employ NPC ships to protect those? Basically, huge mining convoys are what I'm talking about I'm trying to figure out how a mining empire would be run, mechanics wise.
- Are we going to be able to customize the interior of our ship? Like in Achaea, you'd pay 1k gold to set the house description of a room in the subdivisions.
- Are there going to be subdivisions in the cities?
- Are we going to be able to colonize planets, if there are planets? Like, set up our own storage spaces, buildings, NPC shops, etc. I'd imagine this would be very costly and require a lot of oversight, though.
That's all my questions (for now).