Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game other than MUDs do you play?

GrootGroot Posts: 30Member ✭✭
I am Groot
(What other games do you play outside of muds?

I am a favorite of Moba's (League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Smite) and partial to rogue-like steam games (Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Darkest Dungeon). I also have a few browser games that I play on the go, like Kingdom of Loathing which I've gotten back into recently)
QitorienValjan

Comments

• SyajaSyaja Posts: 122Member ✭✭✭
    I uh, play too much Madden Mobile? ;)
  • VillanoxVillanox Posts: 64Member ✭✭
    I play lots of Overwatch, ESO, and do lots of sitting aimless staring at a monitor
    Oogah_Chakha
  • WilmerWilmer Posts: 24Member
    Villanox said:
    I play lots of Overwatch, ESO, and do lots of sitting aimless staring at a monitor
    Yeah, I also enjoy a healthy session of Monitor Monitor.
    Pedagogical rumors of rumors fuel the cosmos

Villanox
  • ScathainScathain Posts: 27Member
    Warframe, Guild Wars 2, Dishonored, Civilization5, Total War, Magic the Gathering, and a bunch of the games over on tfgamessite.
    Retherian
  • ShinonomeShinonome Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    I tend to rotate between games. Right now, FF14 and OW and a little HotS. Other games I might pick up sometimes... Warfarm, Warships, Fortnite, Secret World, Sins, Stellaris, ES2... probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting...

(Does reading on the computer count? If so, Kindle's definitely up there too...)
  • KhargalKhargal Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    ES2, Stellaris, XCOM2_ ADOM, SS13
  • AtaniiqAtaniiq Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    Currently The Witcher 3 and No Man's Sky.
  • bairlochbairloch Posts: 117Member ✭✭✭
    Mostly RPGs (online, offline, massively, single, etc. etc. etc.)
    Civ
    Cities:Skylines

That's just last week.
  • RanuthRanuth Posts: 18Member
    Stellaris is my big non-mud game currently. I've finished FFXV recently, but am still working on the end-game. Tales of Berseria and Skyrim are other current go-to's.
  • SairysSairys Posts: 117Member ✭✭✭
    I mentioned the graphical muds in the other thread. :tongue:

For others, Mansions of Madness is a particular favourite. As is most pen and paper rpgs. Been playing a bit of Conan Exiles and will always play a FF when they come 
  • ValjanValjan Posts: 4Member
    Stellaris mostly but I swap around between games. Most of my game time gets divided between that, League of Legends, Mount and Blade, and EVE Online.
    Coenzyme
  • CoenzymeCoenzyme Posts: 24Member
    Mount and Blade is one of my all time favorites! 
    Scathain
  • JaxsonJaxson Posts: 3Member
    Path of Exile
  • Oogah_ChakhaOogah_Chakha Posts: 57Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Villanox said:
    @Villanox Overwatch and ESO are my two go to games. PS4. You?!
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.

----
    Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
    ----
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

• VillanoxVillanox Posts: 64Member ✭✭
    @Oogah_Chakha I play PC, too poor for consoles :D
    Qitorien
  • LaxnarlLaxnarl Posts: 11Member
    Crusader kings II, Tales of Maj'Eyal, Mount & blade etc.
  • AureliusAurelius Posts: 283Administrator Starmourn staff
    Currently: Overwatch, Zelda on the Switch.
    AtaniiqLogonkha
  • DoyleDoyle Posts: 1Member

Superman 64

• HailfireHailfire Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    PS4:
    Battlefield 1. I have great fun playing with the BANE clan.
    Overwatch. It's a great game but I got bored playing it alone eventually.
    Just picked up Elder Scrolls Online, I've yet to play it.

PC:
    Company Of Heroes 1 and it's expansions.
    EVE. I reaaallly wanted to get into this, but it feels like this game is not meant to be played alone.
    I mostly play stategy games on the PC but haven't found anything to my liking recently, playing alone is only satisfying for so long.

Perhaps the best game I have ever played for it's single player story was Spec-Ops: The Line. For a shooter it took me on a totally unexpected journey and played with morality in a way that I have yet to experience in any other videogame. Worth a play if you can find it going cheap, despite sometimes clunky game mechanics.
  • EthryxEthryx Posts: 1Member
    I've mainly been playing Guild Wars 2 and probably going to get Destiny 2.
  • AureliusAurelius Posts: 283Administrator Starmourn staff
    Doyle said:

Superman 64

Heh heh.
  • RilkorRilkor Posts: 18Member
    I play a lot of strategy games (Hearts of Iron, CK2 etc) but I always enjoy RPGs with plenty of choice and consequence. The Witcher 3 stood out from the pack quite a bit in that regard.

Also really enjoying the new (ish) DOOM. That game is pure heavy metal.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 7Member
    edited September 2017
    I currently have a pet project of restoring my own game systems so right now I'm playing Sega Genesis games: Ecco, Earthworm Jim, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Toejam and Earl.

Also if any of you have a Humble Bundle account (Or don't mind making one) Psychonauts is free for the next 3 hours.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 22Member ✭✭
    Destiny 2 has taken a lot of my free-time recently but isn't likely to hold me down for more than a raid/nightfall weekly, if that.

Fallout 3/NV is a massive addiction of mine ( don't get me started on 4 ), as well as Skyrim and Elite: Dangerous.
  • QitorienQitorien Posts: 158Member ✭✭✭
    League of Legends a lot lately. Then several time-wasting phone games.
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

• LogonkhaLogonkha Posts: 11Member
    Been playing Starbound off and on to get into the sci-fi groove(and waiting for Stardew Valley to come on the Switch), and I'm anxiously awaiting the next expansion for Breath of the Wild.
  • ShinonomeShinonome Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    Starbound's a nice one. You've just reminded me I need to pay it a visit...
    Logonkha
  • JeromJerom Posts: 44Member ✭✭
    Recently started playing Divinity : Original Sin 2. I am guessing this will take quite a bit of my free time. At least, until Shadow of War comes out.
    annysAtaniiq
  • annysannys Posts: 40Member ✭✭
    Jerom said:
    Recently started playing Divinity : Original Sin 2. I am guessing this will take quite a bit of my free time. At least, until Shadow of War comes out.
    I have lost more of my life than I'd care to admit to that game. Looking under all the things, ever was never quite so tediously rewarding.
    Jerom
  • TNATNA Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Stellaris for scifi atm. I made a starmourn race pack for it. I posted a qpic in the comments section somewhere...

ETA - Here's that thread http://www.starmourn.com/2016/11/08/the-bushraki-wetwiring-and-mindsims/#comments

Utopia kinda broke the game though.

Qitorien