Skip to content

Which class are you?

edited August 2017 in The Commsphere
I know we have a racial poll, which clearly is rigged as the Shen are not in the lead as they should be, but we haven't made a class one yet!

Comments

• If we were only going by classes announced, it would be Nanoseer, but based on the artwork thusfar, I'm certain kith blades are going to be a thing at some point.

I like an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.
  • I'm hoping that Nanoseer can use Kith Blades, considering one of their abilities is using Void Kith, but even if they can't, nanobots too cool
  • Call me oldfashioned, but Power Armor?

Yes. Please. Die. Now.
    Zhill says, "Drats."
    You say to Zhill, "Thanks anyways! I'm gonna go break more things!"
    Zhill tells you, "You show'em!"
    You joyfully tell Zhill, "I sure will!"
    You laughingly tell Zhill, "Or I'll die horribly! Ahahaha!"
  • I haven't really decided fully. I'm especially interested in nanoseer or engineer. I need to get my hands dirty with the class mechanics to make a well-informed decision. As things stand now, I think I'll probably start engineer.
    As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • I aim to misbehave.
  • Nanoseer is the kith-mage. I am pretty sure the 5th class is the kith swordsman, and thats probably what I'll be. Otherwise probably Scoundrel.
  • Anyone know when the 5th class will be released?
    Ataniiq
  • B.E.A.S.T. all the way.
  • Engineer Elgan is going to be a wacky combination.
  • edited August 2017
    They all sound like a lot of fun, but Engineer's turrets and bots sound like they could have a lot of interesting potential, so Ry'nari Engineer for me. Scoundrel is a close second. But depending on how customizable the B.E.A.S.T. is, I may change my mind. I'm hoping it ends up like MechWarrior.
  • edited August 2017
    CrashMD said:
    They all sound like a lot of fun, but Engineer's turrets and bots sound like they could have a lot of interesting potential, so Ry'nari Engineer for me. Scoundrel is a close second. But depending on how customizable the B.E.A.S.T. is, I may change my mind. I'm hoping it ends up like MechWarrior.
    I imagine that if the BEAST's armor is a physical item, you could certainly customize it to look any way you want, as is standard in IRE games. (Either through tradeskills, or submitting the item for admin customization.)
  • I think BEAST is really neat, but I have to go with Engineer. They look great. 

Though, that said, I do tend to be bad at playstyles that aren't just "run in and beat things to death" so maybe I should go BEAST instead.
  • Scoundrel all the way, brings back the Serenity memories already.

• It's an impossibility for me to pick anything else.
  • It's at least confirmed it's a kith user, and I'm gonna speculate star kith to the nanoseer's void.

And those swords! Clearly it's not going to be anything like the Jedi, but I still wanna be a sword-wielding space wizard.
  • 5th or Scoundrel, but damn Pollivar's Voltron looking pic makes me question myself. "3rd leg.... attach!"
    F em all, let God sort em out!! :hurrah:
  • I said Scoundrel but that's a lie. Just like race and civilization, I can't decide. I wanna play three different races, live in two different civilizations and be every class...
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • edited August 2017
    Pollivar said:

It's an impossibility for me to pick anything else.
    Impossible, you say?

( @Aurelius Do BEASTs get drills? Please tell me they get drills.)
  • I'll wait for the 5th class to be released to decide... but this I know, it's gonna be one of the biggest decision of my life next to giving my soul to Christ. 
    Ataniiq
  • right now i'm  looking towards nanoseer but the fifth class could always change my mind

• Engineer... though possibly scoundrel if there is room/opportunity to kit him out with gadgets some other engineer has made. 

It is difficult to lock anything in without seeing the 5th class though.

• Indi said:
    Engineer... though possibly scoundrel if there is room/opportunity to kit him out with gadgets some other engineer has made. 

It is difficult to lock anything in without seeing the 5th class though.

Drone wars. 
  • Unless the fifth class changes everything, engineer looks like what I'd want most. Space combat, exploration, hunting..and a lot of drones. Sounds fantastic!
  • I'm torn between nanoseer and engineer, myself.
  • i like the F you up thing in the B.E.A.S.T description so why not?
    There's too much blood in my caffeine system
  • T-Rex in Power Armor. Let's do this. 
  • Jericho said:
    T-Rex in Power Armor. Let's do this. 
    I can see it now...

• Still waiting to see what else is announced for classes. Nanoseer or Engineer currently
  • edited August 2017
    The Mystery Class undoubtedly has to be something Star Kith related. I'm hoping also laser swords (or vibroblades) because laser swords are fucking cool.
  • Just wondering, where did the five number come from for classes?